:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2009 1:46 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I have finally found it.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2009 5:45 PM by merrylegs Star rating in Switzerland. 50 posts Send private message

merrylegs´s avatar

Thank you for the video clip Morerosado.  I thought that Gisela looked a little brighter and more aware of her surroundings.  Moreover, it was encouraging, and indeed astonishing, that according to the vet, Gisela's organs have not been damanged by her inhumane treatment.  This girl really deserves to live, and I would once again like to say what a great job all those who are involved in Gisela's care are doing. 

Like 0      
27 Aug 2009 8:47 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Thank you very much Morerosado for finding the clip. Hopefully when I have made enough posts I will able to include them.  Much appreciate your help meanwhile.

Like 0      
01 Sep 2009 8:44 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

I have another update on Gisela - unfortunately the news is not good ...

Like 0      
01 Sep 2009 8:44 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Dear All

Sadly Gisela took a turn for the worse over the Bank Holiday weekend and the Noah's Arc team made the decision today to let her go peacefully. They have made a memorial video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-zJ2WsIrI

R.I.P. sweetheart.

I will still continue with my appeal as any funding I am able to raise will be desperately needed for the next Gisela that crosses their path and regretfully I doubt it will be long before that time presents itself. The Noah's Arc team work so very hard and tirelessly to help the sick and injured dogs in the region and they very much deserve our support - their efforts are truly amazing.

Thanks to everyone that has supported them, and me, so far - I hope you will continue to back my appeal in the hope that we can make a difference to those that follow Gisela into their care.

Sharon
"Always for the Animals"

Like 0      
01 Sep 2009 9:04 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar

So sad that she didn't make it, but at least she ended her life surrounded by people who loved and cared for her.  Unfortunately it probably won't be long until the next Gisela is found.  RIP little one your suffering is over.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
02 Sep 2009 8:13 AM by merrylegs Star rating in Switzerland. 50 posts Send private message

merrylegs´s avatar

I am so sorry to learn that Gisela didn't make it, despite the loving efforts of so many people. 

Sleep peacefully Gisela.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2009 2:02 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Hi there

I will be fundraising tomorrow for Noah's ARC in memory of Gisela at the Cañadas Del Romero boot sale.  Everything I raise will be used for medical treatment and kennelling for other sick/injured dogs just like Gisela.  This appeal will also be match funded by Morgan Stanley International Foundation so all donations will be doubled. 

I would very much welcome your support and would be delighted if you are able to visit the Noah's ARC stall - please stop by and say 'hello'.

Best wishes
Sharon
"Always for the Animals"

Like 0      
14 Sep 2009 2:41 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

Thanks to everyone that supported me yesterday ... we raised 247.47 euros from the boot sale which will be match funded so that means a whopping 494.94 euros!

You know who you are ... "thank you so much" for your kindness.

If anyone else wishes to make a donation, by whatever means, it's not too late as it will be a little while before the appeal closes so there is still time to double your donation.

Sharon

"Always for the Animals"

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS - 0 posts
Moors & Christains Fiesta - 2 posts
Fly screens - 6 posts
Making a Will in Spain - 9 posts
Market trading - 3 posts
'silver fish' - 3 posts
moving in November but dont know where to ! - 7 posts
6 month stepping stone............any suggestions ?? please help !! - 4 posts
Have I done something wrong?? - 4 posts
Off-plans that never get off the ground....but not in Spain! - 0 posts
cam online banking - 4 posts
Inhertitance tax on home - 1 posts
Catastral value - 0 posts
Turned off street lights - 5 posts
Community start up - 2 posts
FOR SALE - 2003 Citroen C3 Pluriel 1.4 Convertible - 0 posts
Any quiet islands in Spain - 3 posts
scanning and translating a letter - 1 posts
Advice on importing household goods - 3 posts
torresatalit tv info? - 6 posts
landline - 5 posts
Weather Alicante beginning of October? - 4 posts
Probably stupid question bout Ryan air and departing different airports - 12 posts
Ryanair returning to Valencia - 1 posts
minimum wage - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 29

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x