cam online banking

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by tweety5 Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

help......im pulling my hair out!!! im now in the uk and want to bank online with cam, they gave me a  contract with a user number on it, and i was given a card with lots of numbers on it, they didnt explain how to use all this ,just shoved it in my hand, i have tried to ring, but it is a nightmare! can someone out there explain in english exactly what i do to sign up/ ie..password and user number?  its the card im more puzzled about! i have e mailed them but no replies, its a bit worrying really. thanks so much

Like 0      
21 Aug 2009 11:39 AM by diverdan Star rating in Scotland / Greenock .... 119 posts Send private message

Tweety

The card I imagine is called DIrecto - this card you can ignore unless you want to change something in your account. eg a direct debit - you request to cancel then using the directo card you enter the number alongside the number on the card. It is a code of sorts.

However for normal banking you do not need this.

Just go to theri website and enter your account number and pin number and you are in your site.

Any pronblems pm me

dd

Looking forward to a long retirement in the sun..........

Like 0      
21 Aug 2009 2:20 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

The card with all the numbers I've found you need that when making a payment. They give you a number and you have to enter the counterpart to authorise the transaction. I've found it all works very well. If you need help have you tried ringing your branch? Good luck. Kevin

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 2:08 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

You need to login to www.cam.es    click the welcome sign on the right side then eter your user nmber followed by your password all will bein Enlish iI have usedth site fr years no problem

fred@sanquist.com

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 3:00 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

The 'usuario' number is your user number and the 'clave' is your password number.

The card with all the numbers on it is your PIN card. Every time you want to make a transfer, make a payment, cancel a payment etc, then they will ask you to enter the value that is next to the number they have given you. It's an excellent way of making sure that nobody can log into your account and conduct transactions, as each card is unique.

You can go directly to thier site at www.cam.es

Once there, on the top left hand side you will see 'Idioma' which means language, click the down arrow in the box underneath and select 'Welcome'.

Then click on 'Usuario' (user) and enter your user number.

Lastly, click on 'Contrasena' (password) and you will get a pop up box with numbers inside it, just enter you password by clicking these numbers and finaly click 'Aceptar' (to accept).

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 26/08/2009.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Inhertitance tax on home - 1 posts
Catastral value - 0 posts
Turned off street lights - 5 posts
Community start up - 2 posts
FOR SALE - 2003 Citroen C3 Pluriel 1.4 Convertible - 0 posts
Any quiet islands in Spain - 3 posts
scanning and translating a letter - 1 posts
Advice on importing household goods - 3 posts
torresatalit tv info? - 6 posts
landline - 5 posts
Weather Alicante beginning of October? - 4 posts
Probably stupid question bout Ryan air and departing different airports - 12 posts
Ryanair returning to Valencia - 1 posts
minimum wage - 2 posts
second hand private sale what to do ???????? - 2 posts
Above ground pool........ - 1 posts
Pocket dragon collectors??????? - 5 posts
Great Healthcare in Almeria - 2 posts
Channel 5 changes... - 0 posts
Hertz Car Hire - 1 posts
Consequence of lack of business Insurance - 2 posts
Long term rental - 0 posts
Buying Currency for US holiday - 3 posts
Bahia de Casares - 2 posts
Communal pool - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x