Bahia de Casares

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by bon1967 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi everyone

Im new to the forum, i would like some help before i make a new step in my life, i was looking at the apartments in BAHIA DE CASARES, Casares and really love it and the surrounding only i have been told  that they have a lot of squatters,  and burglaries  and the community fees are not beening paid ? and those of you that are paying, are paying over the top? can anyone tell me what the charges are for a penthouse 2 bed and also at what sort of value are these property going for, again people have said they are worth 160.000 others say only 125.000.  Would love any feed back from anyone who lives their or knows.  THANK YOU

Like 0      
18 Aug 2009 5:26 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I have heard the same, its a large development and although I quite liked it, the fact there is no security would worry me. 

Just check the license as my impression is that it doesnt have one as yet.

Pricewise I had 2 for sale there 1st floor at 120,000 each and that was nearly 2 years ago now, I would think no higher than that now for a top floor! The people you are talking to may say they are valuing higher but bank valuations are based on area size and NOT what people actually pay for them.

Just be a bit careful. Good luck

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
30 Aug 2009 12:07 PM by jonniereb Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

No security is major problem. Large unemployment in area following building trade contraction and resultant rise in petty crime/burglaries.

Also the development is low lying and may be susceptible to future flooding if sea levels rise--not too bad I suppose if top floor!! but services could be damaged. Understood to have had drain problems and mosquito levels can be high as near river bed, dried up most of year but with areas of standing water.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Communal pool - 11 posts
Items for sale due to move to UK - 14 posts
Opening a bank account - 8 posts
Marbella uk key management services. - 0 posts
Pay as you go Broadband - 39 posts
Multi lingual forum - 11 posts
New property management service we hold the key - 0 posts
Rental with a view to purchase - 0 posts
Registering with Health Authority - Form E106 - 8 posts
Ryanair pulling out of Manchester. - 18 posts
Social Security - Embargo of assets - 1 posts
Community fee - 10 posts
Check out this thread - 0 posts
manzanares lawyers - 0 posts
Wanted 80 to 100 sq meters as storage in Fuengiola, Las Lagunas, La Cala area - 0 posts
andalucian dream homes - 3 posts
Spanish assets - 26 posts
Qualification required to use public transport in the UK... - 4 posts
Car Hire again - fully comp insurance? - 25 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 0 posts
On-line shopping - 0 posts
Does anyone in Condado provide a pick-up/drop-off @ San Javier? - 2 posts
moving to spain - 9 posts
Horizontal Property Law - can a community/individual opt out? - 5 posts
Sky tv in Spain, the time is coming to watch out.!!! - 87 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x