MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2007 7:21 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

I,m never that quiet Rixxy, Smiley! 

Been travelling around Andalucia looking for a bargain Villa for a UK buyer. Its amazing, if you are a buyer agents tell you prices are still rising and to be fair the Granada to Cordoba regions seem to be booming just now! You would think 400,000 eu would buy you a nice 4 bed country Villa with a decent pool but some hard negotiations will be required to meet that budget?

Trust you had a very relaxing trip to Dublin (NOT) Look forward to hearing your Report!

Up for a meet up very sooooooooon but I can only make it any night between today and the 20th!!

Mike T

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:51 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

OY - WHICH ONE YOU REFFERRING TO AS A BIT YOUNG!!!!!

Mikey, If you deal with the spanish then its always a sellers market! I darent put my dub report onto the web, Justin will have to edit everything and to be honest at the moment Im too k*******d to do so!! 

We lets see if we can get an evening meet then if anyone is up for that? Somewhere warm though wih this bloomin weather!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 3:16 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 9:09 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
The three stooges???

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Apr 2007 11:03 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Hi Rixxy,

I tried calling you today but sadly no reply, You must be still recovering from the lack of caffeine facilities in your posh room?

You think it was a bit boring in Dublin but its even worse up here in La Cala Hills! No local bars, lousy weather and looking for somewhere to live is proving quite challenging! Need a good night out but no offers as yet! I think we need to start a new thread,    Mikey Needs Entertaining and SoooooooooN !!

Mike T

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 11:18 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Mikey - we spoke this morning but was travelling back yesterday. Yes suffering severe cafeine withdrawal while there and alcohol withdrawal now im back!!

It might be better to start a new thread seeing as this one is dated for end of march??

Mikey needs fun would be a good way to start and yes La Cala hills is better used as a graveyard!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Apr 2007 8:21 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Rixxy,

Many Thanks for your words of wisdom today, they were much appreciated! Sometimes I appear to be quite Knowledgeable but You, Smiley, Roberto and many others are light years ahead of me just now but I am learning fast!!

Yes, la Cala hills is a bit isolated and you have to drive to find a decent bar and then drink coffee and then drive home! There will be a bar opening there soon that should be very successful..................

I´ll start a new thread now but can I suggest we meet in the next week and have a bite to eat too? I´m starving!!

Mike T

Like 0      
12 Apr 2007 9:45 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Mikey - you're welcome and really its what this forum is for.

Having made the move 12+ years ago with 2 young children, a bit of money, a dream and a twinkle in my eye, I had to learn the hard way so if any of my experiences help others then great. Sensible people will try not to make the same mistakes as others!

If a bar opens up your way then it will do ok except unfortunately it will have to rely on local trade only as there wont be any passing customers, so fingers crossed for them as they will need all the luck in the workd - and deep pockets!

Next week fine but dont starve yourself till then - Ill post you a sarnie!

See you soon

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 128

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x