MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Mar 2007 1:42 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
25 Mar 2007 2:58 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Justin,

The Irish bar is located in the square on your left when you going down the hill towards the restaurants in the Port. It actually quite a small bar but you can sit outside if its dry or we can just meet there and choose any one of 5/6 bars in the Port for a drink?

Look forward to seeing you again! It must be at least 2 1/2 years ago when we met at Sunseeker Homes Offices in Cabopino?

Mike T

Mike T

Like 0      
25 Mar 2007 8:08 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

Over for a few days next week sorting out NIE, Bank Accounts etc. Would love to meet up with you all but schedule is tight however will try. Not too sure about the location but I'm sure we will find it.

Alan

Like 0      
25 Mar 2007 8:47 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Aw thanks Janice - you are a doll! Harder to make someone smile than it is to make them cry my mum used to tell me - tried to remember that throughout my life and if I am a little imature at times forgive me but when one gets to my time of life and on the home run as they say I think it helps to be a little bit silly - hopefully it makes everyone else smile too - at a parents evening one of my maths teachers when I was a kid said he sits in the class and exudes bonhomie (it was a fee paying school) but its a shame he's so crap at the subject (well that wasnt his exact words but you know what I mean). Thankfully my maths improved when I learned WHY people wanted to know the sum of one plus one (MONEY) but hopefully most of the bonhomie has remained.   

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Mar 2007 2:39 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
MIKET _ WHAT HAVE DONE WITH THE WEATHER! It was mid twenties yesterday, lovely and sunny. Now rain and cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Mar 2007 2:47 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
26 Mar 2007 10:28 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
More rain tonight too! Its pissing down

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 7:40 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yeah I noticed! Went to bed early to get away from it and woke up to the break of dawn (well earlier than that) but could tell today a nice day. And I put my summer clothes back into the wardrobe! Its like April in the UK!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 10:12 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Before Smiley beats me to it I thought I should let you know that I went all the way to Cabopino today thinking that we were meeting there this afternoon!!    I forgot it was actually tomorrow...duhhhh...

I rang Smiley when I got there and he had a good laugh about it...so at least someone benefit from my stupidness.

Anyway, all was not lost, met up with a friend and thrashed out some new ideas about a few things...

See you guys tomorrow.  It is tomorrow isn't it??

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 11:02 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
We will be there - at least you know where it is now. Justin what on earth makes you think I would have taken the piss - PHWAAAAAAAA?

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 8:40 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh oh Justin - you should NOT have said that! Unfortunately we will all remind you about it from time to time!!!!

So just in case SEE YOU TODAY 4PM CABOPINO 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 9:58 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Re the Weather....... 18 degrees, clear skies and beautiful sunshine here in the UK. Well in the South anyway!

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 10:32 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Lovely! Here its ok but have cloud! I hope it clears later. Would be around mid twenties if it does

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 10:42 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 10:54 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
We will and it would be great if perhaps once a year we could all meet somewhere in the centre!! happy birthday for tomorrow and if he doesnt get you anything tell him Ill send the old croc around to sort him out!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:01 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
We ARE meeting today aren't we?  I really don't fancy going to Cabopino again for nothing!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:02 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:21 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Justin yes it is today and I put my posh summer suit on so someone had better be there!

Janice - I will have a drink to celebrate your bday 4 2morrow. X

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 11:49 AM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hi Miket !

I know now who you are, are you finding useful the garage I´ve sold you last year?  ..

I will try to do my best, I did not get into the forum for a couple of days so I´ve missed the organization of the meeting and I have an important ( let us see) work interview at 5 PM in the Golden Mile. As I am unemployed ( what a waste) right now........ I guess the interview will go fast as it is the 2nd one with the high brass so I am sure I will be able to make it at least for a coca cola and see you guys again.

I really look forward to meet Rixxy, Smiley, Justin and let us hope some more people shows up for the "EyeonSpain" , CDS chapter..!

Juan.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 12:00 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Juan - the very best of luck with the interview - we are rooting for you. Hope to see you later if you have time but if not Im sure we will all meet up again - thats if we can still stand each other!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 128

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x