Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by LAM1963 Star rating in Lincolnshire, Fortun.... 152 posts Send private message

LAM1963´s avatar

I have bought  a property from Procumasa SL the agent is Iberian International it has been the worst developer nightmare i have ever occured mainly due to Iberian AIB and Procumasa just feeling they can do what they want- please view my other threads for more details

Have you had problems with Procumasa?

Like 0      
10 Jun 2007 10:38 PM by huntd Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi ,

I work with Procumasa on this development.  I must admit I have had no issues with the developer.

Let me know what problems you have encountered.

Darren

Like 0      
10 Jun 2007 11:36 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hmmmm ............ this does make me wonder.  We have enormous delays at Sierra Golf Resort in Balsicas.  The developer playing fast and loose with everyone - not caring at all about the stress buyers go through.  The development is built by Grupo Masa, but the actual name on the contract is Procobar SA.  Anyone know of any links with Procumasa???

Jane

Like 0      
11 Jun 2007 8:16 AM by huntd Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

** EDITED ** Please respect terms of posting.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 6/11/2007.

Like 0      
15 Jun 2007 12:02 PM by LAM1963 Star rating in Lincolnshire, Fortun.... 152 posts Send private message

LAM1963´s avatar
Thanks for your message huntd, i think the difference for you selling properties is that you will see all the positive side of properties due to selling them and the fact that you can earn 30000Euros on the sale of a property means that the negative side is not of interest.

The problem is when one of your customers have a problem after or just before completion then will the developer do what you ask and if it is not of satisfaction would you give up your commission to a customer on the principal that you introduced them or will you leave the problem in the customers lap and at what point do you feel you have completed your obligation to a customer

Like 0      
15 Jun 2007 12:47 PM by huntd Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi LAM1963,

Sounds like you have a bad experience in the past. 

I would not  paint all agents with the same brush, but I do know that certain (big and small) agents just take the commission and run. 

We are different as we focus on making sure the customer is cared for during the entire purchase process, and if there are any difficulties with the finish we would work with you and the developer to make sure these are corrected before you complete on the property (plus your lawyer will make sure that everything is satisfactory). If there are any snagging problems after you have taken possession we will make sure that these are resolved.

I personally have purchased 2 properties in Spain and found that the level of service from the agents that I used  are excellent.  I only use small agents as I feel you get a more personal service.

I would like to know a little more about your experiences in Spain and how I can help.

Thanks

Darren

Like 0      
15 Jun 2007 3:26 PM by LAM1963 Star rating in Lincolnshire, Fortun.... 152 posts Send private message

LAM1963´s avatar
I think the best way of seeing the problems on Procumasa Las Kalendas is to open the Las Kalendas Development forum and read the threads, it may help you has an agent

Like 0      
18 Feb 2008 5:26 PM by KMB Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

ver the past four years we have tried many email correspondence with Procumasa regarding start and completion dates for the pool, we have even sent a recorded delivery letter to the Technical Director at Procumasa and as yet still awaiting a reply

The problems started when we purchased the property through Iberian International, they explained that due to technical difficulties the pool may be up to one year late. What Iberian do not tell you is that after completion of property sale they take no further interest in pursuing any outstanding issues even though the take pride in stating 'all snagging problems will be dealt with by our internal staff' How can Iberian wash their hands of this large snag and how do we push the company?

Back to Procumasa

Over the last year we have negotiated with the San Pedro Town Hall to ensure that there were no outstanding reasons for further delays, we even spent time last April with Procumasa at their Headquarters with their internal staff, who assured us that the pool would be started by July 2007.

Our problems do appear to be falling on deaf ears and we thought by writing to the Technical Director at Procumasa we would at least receive a reply. The company cannot even use the excuse that they have not received the letter because the liaison officer rang to confirm that Jose Antonio Lopez (Technical Director) was personally taking charge of completing this project and stated that after receiving the letter he was suprised with the lack of commitment to complete the pool

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts
Comic Relief - 1 posts
Happy St Patrick's Day - 10 posts
smart investor services - 1 posts
ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION WITH MY ERM PODCAST - 5 posts
SPANISH INLAND PROPERTIES (GALERA) ANY OTHERS HAD PROBLEMS? - 0 posts
How much time do we have? - 6 posts
NEED MORE BANDWIDTH! - 9 posts
Ultra latest activity reports and pictures from Monte San Juan - Terreros - 0 posts
Another newbie here...... - 12 posts
Euro's and Spain - 15 posts
diasters buying property abroad - 8 posts
Taking Cash into Spain - 8 posts
Vehicle change of address - 3 posts
For Lars Wichmann .. your Viking avatar - 2 posts
Exhibition Frolicks - 42 posts
El Gusto,La Cala village,CDS. - 1 posts
furnishing new built spanish property - 17 posts
Square metres - real or imagined? - 30 posts
car breakdown insurance - 6 posts
Welcome home Janice - 23 posts
Employees! - 35 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x