All Things Sports

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2007 11:27 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Sounds pretty fair to me.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 11:30 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
I can believe you believe so  

Regards

John

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 11:35 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

We had similar tactics in Netball! Killer Rix I was known as on wing attack!!

Still now in Span I reckon it will have to be Volleyball on the beach.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 4:19 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Is that when you had WA on your bib?

Regards

John

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 5:51 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

This message was last edited by alanwspencer on 4/23/2007.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 6:28 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

In addition to JC's excellent appraisal of Mourinho's personal rules of football he overlooks a set of rules that have been in place at the FA for some time and actually involve clubs other than Chelsea.

Everyone that supports a premiership club other than the 'Untouchable Triumvirate; Man Utd-Chelsea-Arsenal' knows that the rules of Association Football have a 'clauses of deviation' for the aforementioned clubs.

1/ The ball must actually hit the net before a goal can be awarded. Even if it is proved that the ball is a yard over the line!

2/ There has to be 3 clear penalty incidents before a penalty can be awarded against any of these 3 teams.

3/ There only has to be an appeal by a player from any of these 3 teams for the referee to be able to award a penalty even if the referee is 40 yards behind the play.

4/ If Sir Alex, Jose or Arsene jump from the bench in protest to any foul against a member of their team regardless of how innocuous that foul is the player must be sent from the field of play.

5/ A goal shall stand even if 50,000 supporters see clearly that it is offside unless the scoring team is playing one of the other two 'Untouchable Teams'.

6/ A 'goal' against any of these 3 teams shall be ruled offside if the defenders of these teams raise there arms immediately.

I hope this clears up any confusion. These rules have been in place for many years and are unlikely to be changed in the near future at least while these clubs have more money than the others.

Alan

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 6:41 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
JC1 - nah - it had to be tattooed on a prominent place seeing as we had no tops on at the time............

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 6:50 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Rixxy, I was GA and always wore a bib!!!  Can't quite remember what we wore underneath the bib though!!??

I'm sure it will come back to me once I take my medication, though......!!!

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 7:00 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
So who's up for a Man U shirt signed by Sir AF?????  My son's got one, by the way!!  Junior size, dedicated to Jake (my son), who looked at it (after opening it, as it was a birthday present) and wondered why it wasn't The Hoops, until we pointed out that it was signed!!???

I'm sure Jake will consider all offers!!!???!!!

Although, from what I read there may not be too many forthcoming........!!

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 9:27 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Jan

wasn´t GA the girl who just stood under the net and was the only one allowed to score?  they were the tallest in the team ...usually.

Rixxy ...how did you swap shirts then at the end of the game????

Alan...you forgot Liverpool. They devised the alternate set of laws of the beautiful game. Dalglish, Souness et al deserve any accolades going. (ps Berbatov for Saha in the summer...what do you think?)

Regards

John

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 10:12 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

John I think Saha for Mido is more realistic. Yes I did think about including Liverpool but felt that because they have slipped behind a bit with regards to influence and money they should be exempt from my cynical rantings.

Alan

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 10:56 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Alan

I agree...they are insignificant.

Mido is off to City.

Regards

John

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 3:33 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
JC1 - the Shooter can score as well and not all of them are tall. We didnt swap shirts...........

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 4:11 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
And I'm only 5'3", but arms like an orang utang!!

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 4:18 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 4:23 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Come on now Janice - stay on topic, lass!!??!?!  Can't have you straying - especially towards my bum!!!

I will consider changing my avatar - it is a little stale now!

Did you see Bart win the Tour de Springfield sitting on that?   (Just to get back to sports!!)

This message was last edited by Pitby on 4/24/2007.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2007 9:00 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2007 6:53 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
watched united match in duquesa port. When the last goal went in never heard the place so noisy!!!great second half. Jan and rixxy what about an EOS sponsored netball team?

Regards

John

Like 0      
25 Apr 2007 8:12 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Aren't we still waiting for the EOS sponsored Golf Day???

Like 0      
25 Apr 2007 8:57 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
And what would it be sponsered for! I guess Im game for that, if its for a gooooood cause.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

San Cayetano Quarter Villas - 12 posts
needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts
what is a legal proxy vote - 12 posts
You and your Car in Spain - 2 posts
Part Load To Spain From UK - 2 posts
Buying a bungalow in Daya Nueva La Vega Baja development - 1 posts
Keep trying to change me Avatar - 2 posts
Coto Real Development - 9 posts
Oxygen Rental / Purchase in Spain - 3 posts
Spain real estate: como es global property guide report - 0 posts
Anyone in UK interested in a meet up - 6 posts
Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 302

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x