All Things Sports

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Apr 2007 9:56 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Think I'd have a major problem getting to training sessions!!

Like 0      
25 Apr 2007 1:52 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Its alright - we can hold them in the local bar!!! Work the elbows and upper arms

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
25 Apr 2007 2:51 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
You will end up with forearms like Bluto's

Regards

John

Like 0      
25 Apr 2007 3:01 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Only if we're on pints!!  And look how far we'll be able to throw the ball!??!  And it will be easy to set up training sessions!  I've got a local and so has Rixxy!! 

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 9:58 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
If its pints then it has to be cider. You have no idea how far I can throw a ball - anyones ball that is and yes I gotta local!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 11:42 AM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Hi All

Put me down for the netball team, I've got a local I can train in, but will the wife believe me when I tell her that I'M TRAINING LOVE, HONEST

and John NOT A WORD about footie PLEASE, like someone once said, football is a game of 2 halves.

Anyway Bristol City are as good as up, more training then.

Hasta luego

Pete

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 12:03 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 3:01 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Janice - you can come training with us - age doesnt matter as long as you can hold the glass!

Pete - what is it with you men and Bristols??? 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 3:06 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 4:37 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Rixxy

You have got me mixed up with someone else, the thought of Bristol and ladies netball team meaning something else never entered my head   but now I come to think of it , when's our first training session, now when I were a lad and went footie training, one team played in bibs and the other side played in skins, now I have imagines in my mind.

Janice, I can go one better than you, I'm old, grey and going bald , I'm just going for the beer, and tell your hubbie all the best to Forest in the play off's.

Pete

Like 0      
26 Apr 2007 5:22 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Ok Pete...i will not mention last night...

You still have a good chance...not seen Chelsea under sustained pressure as it will be at Anfield, so that might be interesting.

Janice...nice that you follow Forest because your other half does....my good lady follows Man City to annoy me and because her brother and father do.

Regards

John

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 10:06 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 10:34 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Thanks janice...just the job..

Regards

John

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 3:25 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Thanks Janice, It will keep me going for a while but for training purposes only you understand I will have to watch it over and over and over just to see how the game is played and what position I would be best in (Rixxy behave yourself)

John, I have just read that the 'pool boys won the youth cup, be it on pens, just goes to prove class shines through in the end, hope this is true next Tuesday and give my regards to the wife, now I know why you married her, she has good taste he he.

And believe me when I say, good luck to your mob next week, I'm so looking forward to an all red final.

Pete

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 3:28 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Ok I wont, promise I WONT comment on positions...Ahem!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 4:19 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

pete

Didn't see it as in Duquesa at moment but i did say before home advantage doesn't count so much in youth cup matches. 

Thanks for next week and i think your tie is evens ...1 goal versus home advantage..about same.

I bet Rixxy can cover all positions , on the court, if she so desired

Regards

John

Like 0      
27 Apr 2007 4:46 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Youve seen me flexing havent you!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Apr 2007 12:21 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
29 Apr 2007 10:19 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Oh gee thanks Janice...you are the Special One...not Jose Moanalot at Chelsea

Rixxy...so that was you i saw on the beach in Marbella then on Saturday afternoon ...

Regards

John

Like 0      
30 Apr 2007 10:43 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Ahhh you caught me then - I was the one in the itsy bitsy bikini, and the brown legs

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

San Cayetano Quarter Villas - 12 posts
needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts
what is a legal proxy vote - 12 posts
You and your Car in Spain - 2 posts
Part Load To Spain From UK - 2 posts
Buying a bungalow in Daya Nueva La Vega Baja development - 1 posts
Keep trying to change me Avatar - 2 posts
Coto Real Development - 9 posts
Oxygen Rental / Purchase in Spain - 3 posts
Spain real estate: como es global property guide report - 0 posts
Anyone in UK interested in a meet up - 6 posts
Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 302

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x