All Things Sports

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 May 2007 5:56 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Eric I guess that indicates that you most definitely favour Chelsea for tonights game then - sorry no intent to touch a nerve!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
09 May 2007 6:09 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

ERIC!!!!

Those blues are my friend's!

Stop it right now!!!!

Anyone want  to buy a tickets to the FA Cup Final at Wembley?

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
10 May 2007 12:24 PM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

Eric, like the pictures, brought a smile to my face, but Rixxy will be after your blood over the Moanalot one.

Talking of Moanalot, see he was doing it again last night.

Pete

Like 0      
10 May 2007 5:09 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
13 May 2007 9:16 AM by davey Star rating in Wigan /La Tercia Mur.... 205 posts Send private message

davey´s avatar
Murcia Promoted in Spanish Soccer League

Murcia won promotion on Saturday, ending a three-year absence from the first division of the Spanish league.

Murcia tied 1-1 at La Ponferradina to guarantee the club will spend its centennial year in the top division.

The southeastern team followed Valladolid, which gained promotion three weeks ago. Murcia and Valladolid are expected to be joined on Sunday by Almeria.

Like 0      
13 May 2007 11:56 AM by Ando Star rating in Wolverhampton/Balsic.... 37 posts Send private message

Come on you WOLVES. beat the baggies in the playoffs

Like 0      
14 May 2007 8:52 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

I thougt the Moanalot pics were rather cute - I knew he had a more female side to him....

Anyway enough about that rubbish with a round ball, now for some proper sport!

I am delighted, pleased and bloody proud to announce that my son, who plays for the infantiles at Marbella Rugby club, went to the Spanish finals this weekend after they won the Andalusian finals 2 weeks ago. 

Their team came 3rd, he scored a try (the best most dramatic one of course - but maybe Im a bit biased!) And he has been scouted for the Andalusian Rugby Team.

Proper chuffed am I - and still celebrating.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
18 May 2007 7:42 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

MY TURN TO BOAST!!!!

If you are watching the FA Cup Final tomorrow, my Daughter Becky is in the opening parade as a member of the TA.

All I can say is look out for number Eight, Sir Geoff Hurst, that will be my Daughter!!!!

Regards,

p.s. Of course Chelsea will win!!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
19 May 2007 1:42 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Looks like Ii got all you Man U fans rattled!

COME ON YOU BLUES - and my Becky!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
19 May 2007 11:58 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

****STOP PRESS****

My Daughter is not holding the no. 8 banner now, she kept dropping it as it's too heavy!

She will be the one moving along the line of 48 banners, to help the person holding it. in case they drop it as it unfurls!

So watch out for her in the opening ceremony!

Come on you blues!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 1:07 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

All quiet in here tonight?

Any reason?

Ahem!

Chelsea!  Wherever you may be, we are the famous CFC, and we don't give a .................................

better not, Justin will kill me!

FA Cup Winners 2007....................

Say no more!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 8:41 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Sorry. Travelling on friday so missed this thread and thus fibby junior. Scant consolotion it must be to only win the 2 cups. I think benetiz at leverpool summed it up as a very expensive cup team. Bought 5 players in summer at astronomical cost to win both cups. The russian tsar will be getting his ice pick sharpenned methinks. There is something special about uniteds premiership win ( 9 times now) that only Blackburn have done too. They both did it by losing more games than the team that came second.

Regards

John

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:58 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Fibby Junior???

I am sure I didn't let one of my kids on EOS?!

Or perhaps my posts were a little childish..........?!

I won't say anything more about the football Saturday, I promise........................ he he he!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 12:23 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Sorry. Didn't explain myself very well. I missed the fact that you mentioned your daughter was one of the flag carriers.so I didn't see her.

Regards

John

Like 0      
21 May 2007 7:12 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Best of luck to Liverpool on Wednesday, here's to six times winners!!!!!!! 

COME ON YOU REDS

This message was last edited by san miguel on 5/22/2007.

This message was last edited by san miguel on 5/22/2007.

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
21 May 2007 7:53 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh right Jone Got It now!

Yes, Becky was in the Legends Parade where Des Lynham called on the 48 football legends.

As each one came on, the Territorial Army  were lining the pitch and unfurled a banner with the legend's name on.

Becky was going to be holding one, but it was too heavy for her!

She ended up just standing about in the tunnel!

She had a great day though and was proud to be a part of the day.

Rgds.

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
25 May 2007 9:12 AM by pedyer Star rating in Bristol, England / B.... 83 posts Send private message

pedyer´s avatar

John

I dont want to talk about it.

To be honest I dont think we were very good and I cant believe Manu lost to Milan so easily because they were worse then us.

To make things worse all Bristolians have to support Bristol Rovers at Wembley, so for one time only "COME ON THE GAS" (sorry to anyone that knows me)

Cheers and enjoy your summer

Pete

Like 0      
27 May 2007 5:16 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Pete Looks like your support did the trick!!!!

Regards

John

Like 0      
17 Jun 2007 6:58 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
So, who follows Formula 1 and who's up for a bet that Lewis Hamilton takes this years championship!??

I will put money on this guy!  I said the same about Schumacher in 1991!!

What a driver and what a start to his F1 career!!?!  Fantastic!

I am actually a Red Bull/Coulthard fan (good Scot that I am), but cannot help but follow Hamilton in his debut year!  Fantastic!!

Even if he doesn't take Indianapolis tonight (we'll see within the next hour!),

Like 0      
18 Jun 2007 10:22 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Formula 1...much more my subject!

What can you say about Hamilton?  The guy is an absolute star.  To be leading the championship in his first year and to have won 2 races already....it's about time we had a front running British driver to support.

Yes, he's in the best car but he's beating his team mate who is a double world champ....

I really think Hamilton could win the championship this year, he certainly shown he's good enough to do so.

Come on Lewis!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

San Cayetano Quarter Villas - 12 posts
needing new home - 1 posts
restaurante hesparia en murcia - 0 posts
Iberian International Problems with? - 33 posts
How do I get an Avatar? - 41 posts
what is a legal proxy vote - 12 posts
You and your Car in Spain - 2 posts
Part Load To Spain From UK - 2 posts
Buying a bungalow in Daya Nueva La Vega Baja development - 1 posts
Keep trying to change me Avatar - 2 posts
Coto Real Development - 9 posts
Oxygen Rental / Purchase in Spain - 3 posts
Spain real estate: como es global property guide report - 0 posts
Anyone in UK interested in a meet up - 6 posts
Peggotys Fish and Chips and nearby - 8 posts
Purchase/Sale Contract Example - 33 posts
Driving to our new home - 13 posts
Does anyone else find the EOS logo creepy??? - 21 posts
Buying an appartment in Almaradi - 10 posts
Maps of towns, airports & lots of great information - 2 posts
Check weather in your area of Spain for 5-10 days ahead - 18 posts
Mar Menor Restaurants? - 116 posts
Spanish civil procedure question - 2 posts
T-mobile sims - 0 posts
Free 02 sim cards, you can have up to 4 free - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 302

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x