Mazarron Country Club

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by valantino Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have been looking at property on Mazarron Country Club, and seen a couple of villas that interest me

However, someone has told me that they had been reading a message board from the Country Club, which says that soon the electricity is going to be turned off, and that this will also affect the sewarage!!

I have searched for this BB, but can't find it anywhere - does anyone have any further information??

Like 0      
31 Jan 2009 7:27 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi & welcome.

Click blue link & join development message board where you can post, as in here.

Mazarron Country Club

This one Almanzora also has details of what you want.

Check out this thread on it Latest info from Mazarron Country Club

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/31/2009.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2009 3:21 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi

Many properties on Country Club do not have a Licence of first Occupation which means thay cannot be connected to mains electricity or water. In these circumstances the developer has been supplying free builders electric and water to the site for many years.

Developer now saying they cannot afford to pay for electric and water any longer and  there is a possibility that electric and water supplies may be cut. I think It is going to be very difficult to resolve as it is illegal for the developer to charge for builders supply and without the licences Iberdrola/ Gestagua  will not connect the properties.

Many of these houses have been occupied for up to 6 years without occupation licence. Be very careful to ensure that any property you are considering has its Licence of First Occupation.

Jean

Like 0      
27 Feb 2009 4:26 PM by Harvey6699 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Valentino

"I have searched for this BB, but can't find it anywhere - does anyone have any further information??"

MCC have migrated to a closed site only accessible by owners.

Some owners have been known to view this forum so ask any questions you may have and you might just hook a reply.

Be cautious with over confident comments from either point of view...including mine !

Like 0      
03 Mar 2009 8:57 PM by osprey55 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I own a villa in Mazarron Country Club and on mains electricity supplied by ibrobola, there was a problem for some owners with the developer not supplying deisel , but the owners are now paying for their own supply.  Regarding the sewage it is a completly different system with no problem.  Mazarron Country Club is a very fine development with good size and excelent  value   for  money villas.

Hope this is of some help.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2009 1:17 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

The developer has had a lot of bad publicity over the revoking of planning at ACC but there is no doubt that MCC is a very attractive location and the villas are of good quality

As far as I know the majority of owners are very happy at MCC

But some of the more recent buyers have been waiting for their Licence of First Occupation for some time which does tend to frustrate buyers---I'm told it all comes down to diferences of opinion between Huma Med and the Town Hall about what should be finished before they are given

Until you get a LFO you can not get connected to mains water and electric 

Nowadays very few buyers will pay the full amount of the price and move in without a LFO and that really is the sensible approach......may be the odd exception but not many

Like 0      
10 Mar 2009 10:55 AM by nigela Star rating. 415 posts Send private message

Just to give you a little more information on the problem HUMA had with ACC (the site they started building on after MCC).

Huma half built severasl hundred properties on this site until the police camd down and stopped the building work on the basisi that planning permission had not been obtained - this was in October 2005.  Many people were not given BG by HUMA (despite a clause in the contract saying they were entitled to them). If you have no BG  HUMA point blankly refuses to repay any deposits (some people are owed 100,000 euros) - they will offer you an overpriced bungalow on MCC (about 40,000 euros more than a resale) or a property on OCC (near the desert) which has not been built and again with no BG.

If you want anymore information about the problems this company have caused see the Almanzora Country Club off plan forum on this site.

I know alot of the above may not apply to a resale at MCC but be very careful if you buy on this site.

Like 0      
25 Jun 2009 9:29 AM by pmsurveys Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Can anyone tell me approximately what the community charges amount to every month and what they cover ? I am currently interested in a property in the club.

Thanks

Paul

Like 0      
25 Jun 2009 8:44 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Paul

Make sure the property has a Certificate of Habitation. I understand some properties do not have this certificate and therefore cannot be connected to mains eletricity . Because of this some properties were receiving free builders supplies of electricity by generator but the developer is no longer paying for this. I believe that the affected residents are now arranging (and paying for) their  supplies via generators. There may also be problems with water supplies but have not heard anything about this.

Jean

Like 0      
25 Jun 2009 11:49 PM by pmsurveys Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks Jean

Yes the property is in the first block constructed and has a habitation cert. It is also connected to Iberdrola. The water I believe is a problem generally in Spain and this property has a back-up reserve water tank. It is also on mains gas believe it or not. 

Paul

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Unable to obtain mortgage! - 14 posts
JUSTIN: Advice sought re Googling for EOS (& others) .. may harm my PC (WOT ?!?) - 17 posts
JUSTIN: Search facility - 2 posts
Fortuna Golf, Mercia. - 3 posts
Apartment rental wanted - 2 posts
Traditional Spanish bbq Heredades - 0 posts
Damp in apartments - 2 posts
MARIA - Can you or anybody else offer ANY advice please. - 0 posts
Swimming Pool - 30 posts
Carnaval de Cádiz - 0 posts
car tax - 12 posts
Not sure what to do. - 8 posts
COSTA DEL SOL ACTION GROUP - 2 posts
Costa del Sol One bedroom apartment wanted rental period February 21 to March 13, 2009 - 0 posts
ANDULACIAN DREAM HOMES AGENTS IN FUENGIROLA - 1 posts
Anyone in Aguas Nuevas, Torrevieja - 0 posts
Fireplace required in Marbella area.... - 11 posts
L/Term rental required Costa Calida coastal area please - 0 posts
Feliz cumpleaños Maria de Castro - 10 posts
ADVICE / HELP PLEASE: Reclaiming instalment payments & interest - 9 posts
Private Car Hire - 0 posts
JUSTIN : Text size in posts these days, help needed please. - 0 posts
Long term apartment required-Couple no children or pets-non-smokers, teetotal - 14 posts
Ok I'm lost (again)......... - 3 posts
Las Rambles costa blanca - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x