mosquitoes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Nov 2008 8:14 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

Cook with plenty of garlic - the little devils HATE the taste of it in your skin. Cheap, tasty and works wonders - if you like garlic, that is!

Steve.

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 10:32 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Avon skin so soft has stopped working on me now, I have been covered in bites the last few times I have been out to Spain, my two sisters told me to take vitamin b tablets two weeks before I go, I did this and only got one bite, it came up then went straight down with no itching to it, only thing is it upset my stomach, I go out so  much to Spain and just take it a week before now and it still keeps them away.

Give a big box to my son who lives in Manilva as he had lots of bites all over him, they now work for him and if he does get bit it's the same for him, they come up and go straight down, am just about to take him another two large boxes of them.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 10:37 AM by smiffyinspain Star rating. 61 posts Send private message

I was recommended to try a product called Inkar repelent vaporizador its in an orange bottle shaped like a rocket which sells at mercadonna, the spanish use it a lot for mosquitos. I have not been bitten since I used it and it appeas to last a couple of days with one spray , its in a spray pump plastic container.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

DVD Player in Spain - 2 posts
Mobile Air Con Unit - 2 posts
Hydropool Hot Tub - 4 posts
Ford Focus 1.6 Ghia - 3 posts
imports of rattan furniture - 0 posts
Company called Resale Strategy - 10 posts
any one know about moto cross in spain - 0 posts
Long term rental in Costa Calida - 0 posts
Wealth Tax - 1 posts
New Years Eve - 12 posts
Hi I just want to introduce myself - 0 posts
Repeat Prescriptions - 3 posts
hola ! - 8 posts
Polaris world please help - 7 posts
Professional Family Need home ! - 3 posts
FIESTA - 0 posts
Volvo 850 Estate for sale. - 0 posts
I want to buy in Spain - 35 posts
Removing Posts - 2 posts
Non completing question... - 7 posts
Satisfaction survey! - 3 posts
Question for Maria - 4 posts
GAYLE PHILLIPS - 0 posts
Television in Roda - 0 posts
Has anyone heard of this Polaris World lawsuit? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x