Company called Resale Strategy

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by oliveredin Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Has anyone had any dealings with a company called Resale Strategy, positive or negative who contacted me about selling my property on the Costa Del Sol. They have a website that looks ok and their fees and operations seem reasonable, but I'm keen to know if anyone has dealt with them successfully or otherwise in the past.

They claim to have a number of eastern european clients who are looking to buy existing apartments.

Any comments?

Cheers

Like 0      
21 Oct 2008 6:16 PM by dondonsinspain Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

My advise would always be NEVER EVER , EVER pay any money upfront, be it called a bond, a security bond, an insurance against the deeds, or any other 'name' they call it - even it its supposed to be 'held' by a Merchant Bank - you won't see it again!

Like 0      
22 Oct 2008 7:16 AM by oliveredin Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

the only fee is a marketing fee of £499. then 2% of a sale. 

They arent being particaulrly forthcoming with basic company details so unless that changes for now I'm not going any further.

Cheers

Like 0      
22 Oct 2008 9:03 AM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

Anything financial about Eastern Europe = MAFIA

Stay away

The difference is the traditional mafia only killed and hurt their own. Major cities in Uk are riddled with this sort of activity already

Like 0      
21 Nov 2008 8:56 PM by lucygirl Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi There I have also been contacted by this company.  However they say that there is no fee as this is paid by the buyer as a "finders" fee.  Again I asked about the company and they were very vague.

I looked at the ownership of the website and is hosted by joker com (a renowned scammers hoster) and also when i looked at the beginning of the week the registrant lived in alicante and today when i looked the site had been updated and the address was now malaga !

Very odd.  Anyone else had any calls.

Like 0      
25 Nov 2008 7:16 PM by 353palm Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi There, They contacted me and asked for £990 up front. They said they had a polish buyer-I only gave then details yestarday. Sounds too good to be true which probally meqns it is. When I said I was quite happy to pay their fee plus £990 after they sold my property the conversation went no further.

Has anyboby actually had a property sold by them? 

Like 0      
25 Nov 2008 7:19 PM by oliveredin Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

I've firmly put it to bed - its a scam. Opportunistic scum bags in my opinion, I hope they try and contact me again.

Spread the word !

Like 0      
25 Nov 2008 7:44 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I hate to say it but sounds like a timeshare scam to me perhaps people are getting wise to them, so these companies are starting other scams Two companies come  to mind, one was on watchdog last week.   Be very careful.   Pat   

Like 0      
27 Feb 2009 6:06 PM by dwatjuggler Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

this is a scam company run by a group of timeshare scammers from nerja in southern spain.do not touch with a barge pole.

Like 0      
04 Mar 2009 4:14 PM by Andyl58 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I've also been contacted several times and asked for company ownership details and names of Lawyers etc with no success.They evade all the questions. They want €990 up front and even suggest a try before you buy strategy which i have never heard of before.

Like 0      
04 Nov 2009 9:21 PM by robmayo Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Yes, I think we've been scammed too, in the same way as by Ready Rentals, (am I a sucker or what?) I paid 990 and they 'guaranteed' to sell the property or your money back. Have just tried to email them as it has been nearly a year since I paid and the email has failed permanently, so I'm guessing they've disappeared with the money! Anyone with any ideas what to do for the best? Can we get to them at all?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

any one know about moto cross in spain - 0 posts
Long term rental in Costa Calida - 0 posts
Wealth Tax - 1 posts
New Years Eve - 12 posts
Hi I just want to introduce myself - 0 posts
Repeat Prescriptions - 3 posts
hola ! - 8 posts
Polaris world please help - 7 posts
Professional Family Need home ! - 3 posts
FIESTA - 0 posts
Volvo 850 Estate for sale. - 0 posts
I want to buy in Spain - 35 posts
Removing Posts - 2 posts
Non completing question... - 7 posts
Satisfaction survey! - 3 posts
Question for Maria - 4 posts
GAYLE PHILLIPS - 0 posts
Television in Roda - 0 posts
Has anyone heard of this Polaris World lawsuit? - 11 posts
Extensions/amendments to property on rustic land - 6 posts
Getting your pool ready for summer - 4 posts
gillie - 0 posts
Do I or don't I buy now for life style or holiday???? - 14 posts
Estate agents in Almoradi area - 0 posts
myzz - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x