C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES!"

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Just wondeiring if any of the 170 or so people booked on this flight are EOS members that fancy a quick meet?

Mark

Like 0      
15 Dec 2007 6:31 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi Mark - same day going -  just different flight from different airport !!  I hope you have a great time after all the stress of buying.  Enjoy the sunshine!

Jane

Like 0      
15 Dec 2007 6:41 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Might see you in arrivals then while waiting for luggage and to hire the car .

Really looking forward to it now and feel like a child waiting for his presents at Christmas!!

Mark

Like 0      
15 Dec 2007 8:35 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar
Yes we ll be there off out for a month i ll be the one carrying ski s see you there

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 8:22 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

And if all fails Marksfish......... we are sitting in seats 14 D and E. Cos otherwise dont know how we would meet unless we all wear EOS badges. Usually have an orange hand luggage case, but so many xmas prezzies and ski clothes had to take two cases this trip.

Anyway it would be good to meet up if we get the chance mate..hope to see you at Leeds or Murcia.

regards

John and Trish Dyson

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 1:49 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

We haven't checked in online yet, will wait to do it at the airport. We have 3 suitcases each of 20kg and the hand luggage too!!!

Will probably be in Greggs rather than going through. We go caught by the prices in their excuse of a restaurant last time .

Will keep my eyes peeled .

Mark

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 8:32 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Have a good trip guys - we use that service on a pretty regular basis too (although unfortunately next trip isn't until March now ).

Funnily enough I thought of you John on our last trip back from Murcia - pilots name was John Dyson! - good chap as well as he landed a big plane for Leeds in a heck of a crosswind no problem . The joys of Leeds airport being on top of a hill!!

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 9:48 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Ha Ha , yes we had to try to find some way to get over to Spain more often....John decided to be a pilot!!   (  I tried sneaking in to be part of the cabin crew, but was sacked for spilling coffee over the passengers it was either turbulance....or the wine I kept sipping behind the curtain at the front!! ).No, we just fly as passengers......(but John a pilot......mmmnnn...theres a thought)!!

Thanks for your good wishes. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year too. March will be here before you know it!!

Take care,

John  and Trish x

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 5:38 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

LOL Trish - have I given you food for thought now  - thought I saw a bit of curtain twitching & a hand appearing every now & again for a top up!!

Have a great hol - beware of the pips at New Year - seedless grapes are the only way to go!!

This message was last edited by Annie21 on 12/19/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES" - 0 posts
Property Management, make the right choice - 46 posts
Who's active on this forum - at Bosque III? - 0 posts
Furniture Delivery - 2 posts
fines for lack of bank guarantee - 6 posts
Greetings! - 7 posts
Telephone and Internet Installed - 11 posts
On the outside - 7 posts
CHEAP FLIGHTS - 4 posts
More like driving through Spain...and France....to UK - 17 posts
GET WELL SOON JUSTIN!!! - 8 posts
childs mini bike - 0 posts
Easyjet's latest !! Speedy Boarding Plus ! - 0 posts
Can anyone give advice? Mum's changed her mind!! - 5 posts
Not ANOTHER Trevor McDonald prog ?? YEP ! - 99 posts
Justin.. bucket's in trouble ! - 1 posts
Spanish need help! - 2 posts
Mansion Club Marbella - Long Term Rental Required by Professional Couple - 0 posts
Mansion Club Marbella - Long Term Rental required by Professional Couple - 3 posts
Mansion Club - looking for Long Term Rental / Professional Couple. - 0 posts
Month early - 2 posts
Using Foreign Exchange Companies when setting up abroad - 3 posts
Renting out property in Zeniamar Orihuela Costa - 1 posts
Multi trip holiday insurance - 21 posts
Some new features please? - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x