IKEA Malaga

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2007 10:16 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I even found a video on Youtube about the Ikea meatballs...now I REALLY miss them:

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 10:41 PM by chipmonk Star rating in Staffordshire, Engla.... 101 posts Send private message

chipmonk´s avatar

There's even an unofficial Ikea website called Positive Fanatics praising those Swedish meatballs...

http://www.positivefanatics.com/2005/11/ikea_meatballs_.html

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 10:50 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
And they called ME sad! The accent, dark wig & bins don't fool me, Rixxy.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
10 Oct 2007 10:33 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh bother - Ive been found out!!!!!

Crikey this thread is hilarious - chame Im out all day to miss the fun!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
10 Oct 2007 6:45 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

This is mainly for Justin - & Rixxy of course (we won't let your secret out).

From the IKEA catalogue: Albondigas suecas, 1kg bag (frozen, I presume) €5.95; salsa cremosa - mmmmm! 40g pack, €0.95.

If you get the IKEA Family card, you will be entitled to free coffee Monday - Friday in the restaurant. Fantastic!

Oh yes, they sell furniture as well.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Oct 2007 11:24 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
woo hoo...free coffee with my meatballs...it's just gets better!

I might even take Rixxy with me as I'm sure she's love to go.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Oct 2007 12:44 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Now that Ikea has opened in Spain, does that mean that there will be Tea Lights on every available horizontal surface in every apartment?

What about the Ozone Layer and Global Warming?

Like 0      
11 Oct 2007 3:27 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH JUSTIN - seeing as you describe yourself as a rake, I dont know if my delicate nature could take the heady combination of meatballs, sauce, IKEA AND you!

Its really all too much!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 12:34 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
5 days to go until the Great Meatball Fiesta!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 12:01 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Now thats really really sad!

I will have to make some Greek meatballs to compete and show the world how badly put together Ikeas are!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 12:18 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I was hearing on the news today that they are anticipating huge traffic problems when the store opens on Tuesday....and for the next three months thereafter

It also mentioned that get a store discount if you arrive by bus, although I'm not sure if that includes the meatballs!

Justin

Like 0      
25 Oct 2007 7:00 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Rixxy, are Greek meatballs made from male spam?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
26 Oct 2007 3:44 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yes - and they are hairier!!  Not that I have tried them.....you understand!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
26 Oct 2007 7:39 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

20% discount for those arriving by bus - but only on the cost of transporting your purchase home!!!!! What a swiz. But the good news is, you don't need any transport for the meatballs. You can carry them home in your tummy!

See you there, Rixxy! (No use trying to deny it, we know you lurve it!)

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Oct 2007 10:02 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

You've found me out Roberto! Truth is I moved to Spain to try and wean myself off Ikeaism, its such an addictive disease!

Now they have followed me, I was just about able to resist the store in Seville, but Malaga is just tooooo close!

I guess I will have to go and try to cure myself by driving around and around for hours looking for the closest car space to the entrance, then saty in the store for uuuuum 3 mnutes! That should cure me!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
17 Nov 2007 7:49 AM by jdoyle Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

does anyone know if ikea malaga is open on sundays???

Like 0      
17 Nov 2007 9:04 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
On their website they say normal opening times 10am-10pm Monday to Saturday but that they will be open on Sunday 9th,16th & 30th December.

www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/IkeaNearYouView

Like 0      
17 Nov 2007 3:37 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Normally they will NOT open Sundays, because it's against the law, but special dispensations have been made for the Fetive period - as for some other establishments.

The new shopping centre at Malaga Renfe caused ruptions by wanting to open Sundays. The Junta basically told them no, but they argued that as they are part of a major rail terminus, they should be treated the same way as stores at the airport. Don't know what the outcome was - either they'll be given permission, they'll be denied permission and open anyway, or the airport will be forced to close all shops on Sundays! Should be an interesting one!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
19 Nov 2007 10:31 AM by jdoyle Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

20 Nov 2007 8:25 PM by jdoyle Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

can anyone recommend a good place to buy a couple of 2 seater brown leather chesterfield sofas please and any great little finds for old rustic furniture ??

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Selling off-plan apartment - no guarantees? - 5 posts
shirley1 - 1 posts
Anyone been to Jerez recently - 0 posts
For everyone... - 1 posts
Urgent protest action required...Monarch Flights, Gatwick-Granada - 10 posts
one bed apartment for holiday/short term lets IN PLAYA FLAMENCA - 1 posts
Diving Schools - 1 posts
where to buy a computer - 18 posts
Help With Polaris World - 5 posts
Newsletter drop down Banner - 1 posts
All i read is moan,moan Has no one brought and is HAPPY - 30 posts
Purchase fees,advice needed. - 1 posts
GP Needed ? any suggestions - 1 posts
bankers draft rip off - 21 posts
just to say hi, - 5 posts
I dont know where to start, help! - 36 posts
12th october - 4 posts
All seems to have gone pear shaped - 179 posts
Driving to almeria - 7 posts
Cortijos de la Bahia, Casares by developer El Arco de Marbella SL - 0 posts
New Member - 1 posts
already posted in the short term one by mistake. rental within 30 mins of airport required - 4 posts
long term rental required within 30 minutes of alicante/murcia airport - 8 posts
Completion 'check list' - 2 posts
Steps to get your children into State Schools in Spain - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 46

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x