Forums

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Oct 2007 12:46 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Thank you, Justin. Can I assume that you will keep the bucket out of the last 20 posts / last 20 threads. This will appease us all.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/3/2007.

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 12:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Yeah, we'll set it to not come up in the Last 20 messages....

Just keep it all friendly please.

I'm just working really hard at the moment as we have some huge expansion plans that we're working on so I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to to be on the forum.  VERY busy.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 1:00 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

" Just keep it all friendly please."

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 7:55 PM by Tornado Star rating in Sale, Cheshire/Blue .... 47 posts Send private message

Tornado´s avatar

Per-lease - someone - tell me what a bucket thread is - I cant join in if I dont undetrstand!

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 9:06 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

03 Oct 2007 9:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Tornado

Just click here >> LONG LIVE THE BUCKET & come join in the fun, we make pictures & just do crazy stuff.

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 10:36 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

TORNADO, LISTEN TO ME.  You are young and have much to learn.  Do not be attracted by the Dark Side.  They will train and seduce you until you have bent to their will.  The Dark Side will suck you in until you belong to them.  Do not do it!!! Remain with the Force and continue your Forum training.  It appears attractive to the novice but just learn one thing from the Masters, AVOID THE BUCKET!!!!!!!

I have said enough. I must now hide so that the dark forces cannot seek me out and seduce me with their vicarious pleasures.  Once they have you, you are lost.  Say no more and May the Force be With You........

This message was last edited by bobaol on 10/3/2007.

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 11:06 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Bobaol,   I needed a good laugh today not been a great day,  that really cheered me up very funny, not that I am against the Bucket Club      I think you missed your vacation   you should have been a comedian.     I bet you will be seduced in the end and I will be able to say I told you so.      Thanks again Pat

Like 0      
04 Oct 2007 12:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Bob, you can run but you can't hide after that

Seeing as I needed to find out what " vicarious" meant I looked in my dictionary which didn't give a great description so I Googled for an online dictionary. I clicked on this .. "Definition of vicarious --- Merriam - Webster online dictionary" & promptly it put a  virus on my pc.  It was a Trojan HorseGeneric 5.VIN & it took three hours to heal my pc so  thanks.

As for Tornado & the bucket, we are actually the lighter  side certainly not the darker side. Thought your post was comical however.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 12:53 AM by star77 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

i dont think the .co.uk is that bad

been going on there for a long time

there are good people and good friends on there

i myself have been pounced on but dont really care i have a go back

hey tornado hun how the other forum going

laury hows paignton

nice to meet you all

xxxxxx

This message was last edited by star77 on 10/5/2007.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 7:57 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Hi Star,

Nicer than a city 30 miles away.

Actually it has been beautiful here this week. Much better than CB.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 9:12 AM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Hi Laury,

May have been better than CB but CDS has been sunny most of the week and still warm enough to wear very little. Well apart from when at work of course.

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 10:27 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Am I being spammed Russ?

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 10:40 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Don't know if you're being spammed, Laury, but stalked comes to mind!! 

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 11:26 AM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Hey........not that type of Guy!!!!!! Just merely pointing out what the weather is like!!

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 6:53 PM by Tornado Star rating in Sale, Cheshire/Blue .... 47 posts Send private message

Tornado´s avatar

Bobaol - I love you - any1 who calls me young has won me over!

Sorry, got to go into the bucket - cant resist - there's just this pull.....................................

Star - no, no, some of the people of the site are also my friends too - its just its going downhill - I think some of them would agree that, but its a good site when you want information...............

Right, before I go into this bucket, I need a bath and wash my hair............. you never know who you will meet............

T

x

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Iberian international - 9 posts
Roofing - 4 posts
Cheque made out to me in sterling can i put it in my spanish account - 1 posts
Frank & Veronica - 2 posts
janacky - 2 posts
R12 Developers in Cox - 0 posts
Fee free banking - 4 posts
Cox Developement sierra del sol - 4 posts
new to site need advice on furniture for propery please - 0 posts
Polaris World - Los Naranjos de Alhama - 2 posts
Visit La Medina de Banus - 4 posts
Looking for good sales/rental agent - 8 posts
Anyone know the address for the Policia Nacional in Gandia - 1 posts
Help - Broadband - 2 posts
Recommendations as to the best way to finance a property in Spain - 3 posts
PC gone to far again - The Red Arrows ?? - 14 posts
LHD UK registered Opel Vectra for sale in CB North £1,250 - 1 posts
Transferring a german plated car to spanish plates - 0 posts
The "new" flightchecker from Martin's tips - 1 posts
Telephone (anytime in the next 10 years) - 1 posts
HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND EOS!!!!!! - 24 posts
LOOKING FOR RENOVATION PROJECT - 2 posts
Air conditioning service contract - 4 posts
Hello - 3 posts
New to Forum - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 76

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x