Buying an android to watch tv

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Mar 2015 9:43 AM by Ruthiem Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I lack technical knowledge

We rent a property in Javea and subscribe to local cable company for TV and Internet.

Would there be any advantage in purchasing an android box.

We do buy box set DVDs eg Homeland and love films

Thank you

Ruthiem

Like 0      
30 Mar 2015 10:28 AM by OMARELL Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

I do have an Android box specifically to watch Live Premier league matches and Movies. I have not watched live TV as I have a satellite dish installed.are you not able to get a satellite dish installed to watch Uk TV? .there are several types of android boxes which you can get here in Spain or from UK.I got mine from RetailGadjets in UK

Like 0      
30 Mar 2015 1:01 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

OMarrel

I have been looking at these andriod boxes and have asked teh question on here about which box and do they hide yoru IP address so you can  get iplayer etc.

What box do you ahev and does it hide your IP address and if so how

Thanks in advance

Like 0      
30 Mar 2015 3:25 PM by OMARELL Star rating in Baldock Hertfordshir.... 47 posts Send private message

Hi Ruthiem

To get iplayer you will need a proxy server which you would have to subscribe. But there are free ones on the internet. If you find a proxy server.This will hide your ip address.

Like 0      
30 Mar 2015 9:15 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi Ruthiem,

Search for Droidsticks on google, that is where I got mine from, I'm not techy and their site if full of help and advice, they will also answer any email queries etc.

They also install their own Wizard on the box that sets everything up for you and this is constantly updated with the latest stuff.

Customer service is great, had a small issue with my box last night (Sunday evening) and their tech help via email sorted it out, not bad for a Sunday evening.

kelju

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Murcia today - 19 posts
Where can I buy - 6 posts
Looking for advice from anyone who got a 100%+ mortgage for a propert - 5 posts
New to the forum and looking for advice! - 12 posts
Iberosat HD 4700 - 0 posts
FINAL TAX WHEN LEAVING SPAIN - 2 posts
easyJet winter flights - 0 posts
Aroca Seiquer/Atlas International Problems - 12 posts
Looking for zip link divans - 1 posts
New Ex-pat 'Hola Bank' - 2 posts
Semana Santa daytime processions - 1 posts
Looking for a 2nd hand TV - 2 posts
Buying a Repossession - 1 posts
Tammydog - 0 posts
SPANISH JUDGE DOES GOOD WORK ON ABUSIVE DELAY INTEREST CLAUSES - 6 posts
local estate agent covering mazarron and cartagena - 5 posts
Deposit issue - please need help quickly - 0 posts
The Spanish Legal System is a joke - 7 posts
Android tv box owners read this. - 1 posts
Bye Bye Europa Telecom - I have a MAG box going free if anyone needs it. - 1 posts
I owe 8 years of IBI - 10 posts
Any help and advice appreciated to help us move to Spain - 50 posts
trampolin hills - 1 posts
Voting in Andalucia today - 3 posts
Hi, New Here, Looking to Move to Alicante in 5 weeks - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x