Looking for advice from anyone who got a 100%+ mortgage for a propert

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Mar 2015 12:48 AM by Lovelypaul Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi everyone, firstly this forum is fantastic, if been reading all the wonderful questions and even the replays all evening. I have a couple of questions that I was hoping any of you could assist with. 

My first question is can anyone who has secured a 100%+ mortgage for a property please give us recommendations on a company to use that can assist us, ideally we want to use our savings for furniture and a local car   My second question is, has anyone from ireland secured the 100%+ mortgage, we are an irish couple, this is an investment property, I'm also a restaurant owner and ideally I'd like to open one in Murcia, but first steps first..  Thanks everyone  

Like 0      
29 Mar 2015 2:36 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Can't help in finding a 100% mortgage but what I can give is some good advice if you are planning on renting the property out to cover the payment's I would not bother buying their are thousand's of people that have listened to the bullshit from estate agents that will give you unrealistic rental figures just to get you to part with you're money you will find it very difficult to rent the property out unless it ticks all the boxes for a holiday rental sea view / very high spec/well positioned for night life/ and cheap to rent for the week realistically you are only looking at a 12 week window for rental.

Like 0      
29 Mar 2015 11:44 PM by Lovelypaul Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Windtalker, thanks for the heads up. We never really factored on renting it out, ideally its a place for us and family to use throughout the year. We can afford the repayments without rental. Can I ask where you bought? 

Like 0      
01 Apr 2015 9:35 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Hi I bought a villa on Camposol about 8years ago Camposol is a larg urbanization of about 4,500 property's that people live in all year round mostly British Irish English   it's a 3 bed 3 bathroom villa with a a pool  I use it for holidays I manage to get over every 7 week's throughout the year  I cannot give you any advice about running a business in Spain good luck.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 01/04/2015.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 02/04/2015.

Like 0      
02 Apr 2015 1:04 PM by starfox Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

From what we have seen and been told by banks here is that unless you are really flush with money they are only likely to give an 100% mortgage on one of their own properties and I'm guessing there will be certain conditions that need to be met first.

I don't think dealing with any company as such will be particularly helpful, it would be far better to deal directly with the banks or the agent representing the property. Find the banks own property websites like Solvia for Sabadell for example, each bank has their own and do some searches for property and see what you can come up with.

Like 0      
02 Apr 2015 1:37 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

First of all you will not be able to go to a mortgage broker and get a 100% mortgage, they simply don't exist and the on;y way to get these is to select a property where the bank are offering 100% - even 110% mortgages on certain developments and properties

For thise mortgages the banks can be difficult and often take a long time to agree the terms, lots of checks, the interest rates can be higher than normal terms and they will ask you to agree some extra insurances like life and property insurance, so be careful

Remember the buying charges, which are  not always included and it costs between 10% - 12% in fees and taxes, then you have to facture in not just fixtures and fittings but the charges for example for things like the setting up of the utility supplies

If you must have a 110% plus mortgage to initally buy a property think very carefully, you also have annual fees, rates, non-residents tax and community fees, somthing like €900 a year

I can advise on  some banks that are offering 100% morthahes in the Murcia, please PM he for details

Like 2      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New to the forum and looking for advice! - 12 posts
Iberosat HD 4700 - 0 posts
FINAL TAX WHEN LEAVING SPAIN - 2 posts
easyJet winter flights - 0 posts
Aroca Seiquer/Atlas International Problems - 12 posts
Looking for zip link divans - 1 posts
New Ex-pat 'Hola Bank' - 2 posts
Semana Santa daytime processions - 1 posts
Looking for a 2nd hand TV - 2 posts
Buying a Repossession - 1 posts
Tammydog - 0 posts
SPANISH JUDGE DOES GOOD WORK ON ABUSIVE DELAY INTEREST CLAUSES - 6 posts
local estate agent covering mazarron and cartagena - 5 posts
Deposit issue - please need help quickly - 0 posts
The Spanish Legal System is a joke - 7 posts
Android tv box owners read this. - 1 posts
Bye Bye Europa Telecom - I have a MAG box going free if anyone needs it. - 1 posts
I owe 8 years of IBI - 10 posts
Any help and advice appreciated to help us move to Spain - 50 posts
trampolin hills - 1 posts
Voting in Andalucia today - 3 posts
Hi, New Here, Looking to Move to Alicante in 5 weeks - 4 posts
Honest tradesmen in Campello /Alicante area - 0 posts
Documents required by Estate Agents from overseas buyers - 10 posts
MAG254 IPTV box with WiFi - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x