Rural Rentals illegal !!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Just read an artical from the Perez legal group dated July 2011 that the  Junta de Andalucia is to outlaw all private rural holiday rentals, except hotels or holiday complexes. Just what Spain needs at the moment, are they living on another planet....

Like 0      
19 Sep 2011 7:43 PM by dartboy Star rating. 95 posts Send private message

most holiday rentals are from owners of holiday homes so by outlawing it those wishing to visit will have to use hotels ect which will hopefully boost their business and of course keep their staff in work, its called looking after your own something the english government should learn

Like 0      
19 Sep 2011 8:50 PM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Makes sense, but not everyone can afford or want to stay in an hotel. I thought maybe it was something to do with obtaining a license and  paying tax..

Like 0      
19 Sep 2011 9:21 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

I would like to see the article if you could provide a link gwm.

They are already biting the hand that feeds it the stupid politicians, a lot of hotels have closed in the COSTA DEL SOL mainly because they are too expensive we charge on average 65 per night for 4 beds 2 bathrooms and 100m2 of space average hotel rooms 4 star are 20m2 and they want 80 per night minimum.

Why just the RURAL properties why not pull both triggers and close the coastal lets too you a---holes

Mad Rant over

Rod

Like 0      
19 Sep 2011 10:48 PM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

www.perezlegalgroup.es  go to blog, it's the fourth article down

Like 0      
19 Sep 2011 11:08 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 468 posts Send private message

Many Thanks

I feel very sorry for these unfortunate owners of Inland property it will be interesting to here other EOS members view on this

Rod

Like 0      
20 Sep 2011 9:31 AM by niclavida Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

I suppose this is an attempt to rake in some tax revenue from legitimate businesses such as hotels, whereas private rental in rural areas just goes into owners back pocket (of course.) I can see their point of view in one respect but to outlaw something in this day and age seems profoundly wrong. Not sure how they are going to enforce it either. It is a tough one this, Spain has suffered for years from low tax revenues with a lot of business generally being done under the table so to speak. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Taxes as a freelancer - 5 posts
situations vacant. - 0 posts
situations vacant - 1 posts
URBANIZATION'S PRESIDENTS TERM OF OFFICE - 2 posts
Easyjet Summer Flights - 4 posts
Rental agreements - 0 posts
Transfer of car ownership - 13 posts
One way car rental con for less than 8 days hire?? - 1 posts
My bank is insisting we take life assurance with them for our mortgage - 6 posts
URBANIZATION'S PRESIDENTS TERM OF OFFICE - 4 posts
White land - 1 posts
ew payment method for Ryanair - 10 posts
YAMAHA CYGNUS X 125 FOR SALE - 2 posts
Pay as you go wifi? - 7 posts
Problems with tenants - what are the options for landlords - 3 posts
help needed - 1 posts
Dickmanns car hire - Disgusting - 17 posts
VALDEACEDERAS: ROOM IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - 0 posts
School places La Cala advice - 3 posts
WE ARE BUYING AN APARTMENT IN BRISAS AND WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP - 13 posts
Would you buy properties selected by us? - 50 posts
New Corvera Airport in Murcia - 29 posts
handing back keys - 1 posts
UK BANK ACCOUNT - 15 posts
WANTED - very long term isolated/detached/country house Costa De Sol/Inland - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x