Email received today saying next meeting is on 1st April 2010, that's a bit more reasonable. Give people time to make travel arrangements. Charges mentioned seem excessive. If anyone knows someone wanting to buy I'm willing to sell.
"We have had the meeting of the Community earlier today. The owners of the properties were n.20, n.23 and n.33 plus the administrator and myself.
We have decided not to charge community fees for 2009 and the 1st 3 months of 2010. All the snagging will be sorted on the behalf of the builder before the 31st of March and there will be a new meeting on the 1st of April.
Ginés Avilés Alcaraz is both President and administrator. His number is 0034696131822 and his e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be a bank account for the Community and a CIF number (Company registered number).
All aerials will be checked and they will study the best way to get British television.
Charges and Fees:
1) Cleaning for the 14 staircases and community areas twice a month will be 2.500€ a month (approx).
2) Pool maintenance will be an average of 300€ a month. Rules will be discussed throughout next meeting.
3) Lift maintenance is 140€ a month per lift.
4) Building insurance will be contacted and the president will study different insurances from the best companies.
5) Water and Electricity fro community areas.
6) To see if it is possible and how much the cost of a maintenance company for aerials and satellite dishes.
An aerial has been approved to get internet signal. The cost will be 30€ a month for those owners who wants internet at home.
The building address will be registered in the local post office and a post box will be fitted outside until it happens.
P.S. I will get by e-mail the rules for the community of owners and Spanish Law about it. There are like 40 pages in Spanish and I am very sorry to say that we are not going to translate them."