almanzora country club update

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by lliissaa Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

hi my name is lisa

i purchased a villa & apartment on the acc,in 05,as you all know it went wrong,i paid 114 thousand euros for the stage payments.

so i used my solictor fuster associates & we finally got to court last year 09,we are waiting for a verdict the end of this month jan,so lets hope i get all my money back soon,its been a nightmare & huma had the cheek to send me a xmas card.

will let u guys know how i get on asap,fuster associates have been so good jose his name.

i had bank guaratees & the banks were refusing to pay my monies back i do know the courts were waiting for a answer from the bank & fuster has said they are now waiting for a final verdict from the courts,i asked jose will i have to wait another year but he said no it will be final verdict (outcome end of jan 2010).

so will let you know what happens.

lisa

Like 0      
19 Jan 2010 1:44 PM by SeanS Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Lisa,

How long have you waited for your Money? We also purchased in 2005 & have instructed Fuster to recover our Bank Guarentee through the courts. We gave instruction 6 months ago but have not as yet even got a court date.

Thanks

Sean

Like 0      
19 Jan 2010 1:48 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Have you looked at the Almanzora Country Club forum?  There are many other buyers there that you can get in touch with.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
27 Jan 2011 10:55 PM by nickmerle Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

In September 2005 we put down an initial deposit for an apartment on the site of the Almanzora Country Club, to be developed by Huma Mediterraneo S.L. We subsequently paid the first and second stage payments to the local lawyer. The bank issued the essential bank guarantees. The apartment should have been completed by March 2007 and by September that year it was still not completed. The reason for this was that the town council of Cuevas de Almanzora had not given the necessary planning permission for the complex. As Huma had failed to complete the property within the timescale stated in the contract, we decided to apply for a complete refund in October 2007. As we found our previous lawyer to be very inefficient, our first stage payment proved difficult to get back. We enlisted the services of Costa Luz Lawyers in October 2008, after reading the feedback from satisfied customers on the Eye on Spain website. Finally, in December 2010 we received back the full amount of the first stage payment. We now await the refund of the legal interests and costs. We have been very pleased with the way Maria and her team have carried out our requests over the past couple of years. We were kept updated regularly on the progress of our case and when we had any queries they were dealt with promptly.

N & M, Berkshire, UK
January 2011

Like 0      
13 Sep 2011 1:35 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

This is of interest to those who have lost their deposits with Huma.

There is a group action being taken against them on a no win no fee arrangement. The leaders of this group have been very successful with other small group actions against developers, banks etc.. There has to be a limited number in the group. The absence of bank guarantees is not a problem. If you would like to learn more please PM me.

This is not a scam or another waste of time and money. You will see from my previous postings that I am fighting to get our money back for everyone.

With no win no fee what have you got to lose?

Regards,

Rambi.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Lawyer in Murcia? - 7 posts
Hi I haven't been on for a while but this is an urgent appeal - 4 posts
Wanted 2 month rental Iznajar Cordoba - 0 posts
Los Belones shopping complex - 1 posts
professional photos needed for holiday rental website Mar Menor 2 - 2 posts
message for EOS regarding Mar Menor Golf Resort 2 - 0 posts
Babysitters for Mar Menor Golf resort - 1 posts
Hairdresser or Beautician required - 0 posts
Walk in Orihuela - 0 posts
best car rental - 12 posts
AZURETEL (tele, internet and landline) - 0 posts
Cuota - 4 posts
renting to family - 22 posts
tv for holidays - 10 posts
Help. Wireless router and iberbanda desktop connection - 1 posts
APARTMENTS WANTED FOR LONG AND SHORT TERM MIJAS COSTA - 1 posts
COFFEE TABLE FOR SALE WENGUE COLOUR ONLY 60 EUROS MIJAS COSTA - 0 posts
SINGLE BED with MATRESS, BRAND NEW FOR SALE, 80 EUROS ONLY. MIJAS COSTA - 0 posts
Ford Transit Van Wanted!! - 0 posts
Increase in Land Registry & Notary Tariffs for 2010 - 0 posts
Justin, Could you do me a favour please? - 3 posts
UK Car Insurance - 3 posts
selling uk car in spain - 2 posts
Car Hire Full/Full - 2 posts
Registering a new baby in Malaga-warning! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x