Alamanzora country club

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by andrex77 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi

I am wondering if any other people who paid deposits have been succsessful in having their deposits returned lately. My solicitors are trying to move it forward Ive won  a round in court but this is a  long process. I thought of petioning all sorts to show there is justice the bank guarantees seem to be of no consequence. Any advice or positives would be grateful.

Chris

Like 0      
24 Nov 2009 4:01 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

I would bet for all claimers ( who were not given Bank Guarantees) to gather and use the action of provision 1.2 of the 57/68 against the financial institutions which did not secure the issuing of the Guarantees, for what according to Law, they can be deemed as risponsable!

It would be a great way to set the consequesnces of the finantial euphoria on the banks, who were than main motor of the fiesta!

who would join me?

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 24/11/2009.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
25 Nov 2009 4:07 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Hi Maria

As you know I have held the view for the past couple of years that the Banks who funded developments and accepted payments clearly referenced as deposits for off plan purchases and then failed to issue the legally required Bank Guarantees, were responsible under LEY 57/68 Article 1.2

It is clear, without the support of the banks, developers/promotors would not have been able to carry out their illegal activities - selling off plan without valid planning permission or building licences, failing to issue the legally required Bank Guarantees etc....

So the Banks are either guilty of gross negligence or complicit in the crimes committed by many developers/promotors.

We are with you Maria.

Kind regards

Keith
Finca Parcs Action Group

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
25 Nov 2009 4:52 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Yes, Keith, you and another of our clients have been persistent enough to keep our studies and researches very active. Thanks always for that.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New :) - 0 posts
Taxis in Aspe Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelling Flights - Gatwick - 16 posts
College students in Spain/college aged students - 0 posts
Moving to Galicia - 3 posts
Los programas favoritos en Espana - 1 posts
Lawyer in Mojacar area - 4 posts
Estudiante de espanol - 0 posts
Oasis Thabernax Country Club [ Tabernas] - 5 posts
ceiling fans - 2 posts
Has anyone seen this before... - 20 posts
ready now - 0 posts
FOR SALE: SAAB 900 CONVERTIBLE - 0 posts
Mar Menor 2 Wardrobes - 2 posts
RUSHCLIFFE- were are you???? - 1 posts
Paypal Setting Up. Any Tips? - 9 posts
Another La Renta question - 0 posts
La Semana Santa en Sevilla - 0 posts
Spanish bull fighting - 74 posts
Spanish holidays - 0 posts
Question about Spain, Need some help! - 0 posts
postres en Espana - 0 posts
Scooter For Sale - 0 posts
Navidad - 0 posts
Cheap travelling to Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x