Taxis and buses

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by evostick Star rating in Guernsey, Channel Is.... 56 posts Send private message

We have people going to our apartment El Rincon, Playa Flamenca - does anyone know of reliable taxi service which would take them to and from Torrevieja if required for an evening out - two ladies so need to feel safe - tel numbers please.  Also buses and times.  They arrive Wed so asap please

Many thanks

Like 0      
01 Sep 2009 11:14 PM by chapiesu Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

Hi

Have you tried Kerry the president he will take in and will pick up before a certain time,  or they are a few more doing runs at the moment give Kerry a ring.

I have used the taxis from the end of the commercial centre, theres a phone near the steps at the stationery shop and they are quite quick.

To get back we have used a taxi from the port or on the main road Raman Guald where the main church has the nativerty and we have felt safe.  About 15 to 20 euros coming back at night.

There are bus trips advertised in the free papers and other entertainment is places called The Lounge and The Venue they seem to do shows.  Have a look on the website add co.uk after each.

Like 0      
02 Sep 2009 10:47 AM by evostick Star rating in Guernsey, Channel Is.... 56 posts Send private message

Thank you very much!!  That is very helpful!  Most of my rentals bring car or hire so this is a first - I will keep info

Yvonne

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BEWARE OF GOLDCAR - 105 posts
La Tasa Anual Equivalente TAE? - 8 posts
where to buy safety/stairs gates for kids - 2 posts
Google Toolbar Translator - 2 posts
Key holding and cleaning on an ''as and when required'' basis ? - 2 posts
A few items needed! - 0 posts
Old Fool - 51 posts
Guardia Civil - 7 posts
EHIC - Changes to Procedures - 0 posts
fed up with spanish bank - 6 posts
Sotogrande Support Group for Depression/Anxiety - 0 posts
Can we afford to live in Spain - 9 posts
Moped ITV - 1 posts
Instant Access International Spanish office - closed down Feb 2009 - 1 posts
Finally found a copy of the highway code and set out below a rough translation: - 4 posts
Bank holiday - 2 posts
Driving to Gibraltar - 12 posts
Fiscal Residence - 4 posts
Sunbeds - 2 posts
breakdown recovery - 0 posts
Has the Spanish Property Market reached its bottom? - 11 posts
Guests left stranded at Almeria airport!! - 4 posts
Interesting article re the property market - 1 posts
La Yenka - 0 posts
Selling In Spain - Agents or not? - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x