The Phone House La Cañada

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Hi, anyone had a problem with these people. They are advertising certain mobile phones, Vodafone, available with Vodafone points and cash. My daughter has the required number of points etc but they would not let her purchase the telephone as advertised, no reason given, they became most abusive, swearing at her in Spanish, which she understood. They refused her request for their complaints book, she should have called the Guardia but by this time she was too upset. I suppose these offers are just to get you in the shop and sell you something else. Not a shop we would ever visit again. Are they tied up with the Telephone Warehouse in the U.K.?

Like 0      
22 Dec 2008 6:36 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

The answer to your question about a connection with the UK is Yes!

See link

Not had any dealings with them, but as I recall from my time in the UK their reputation wasnt all that good...

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
02 Jan 2009 2:07 PM by Esteruca Star rating in Costa del Sol. 64 posts Send private message

They can not refused to give the complaints book. Go to the consumer office and make a claim.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Buying Spanish Cars - 1 posts
Christmas lottery, do not miss the San Ildefondo children singing tomorrow - 3 posts
1 week to go - 0 posts
School in Scotland: Let´s do one like this in South Spain and do exchanges ! - 14 posts
Sterling accounts in Spanish banks - 7 posts
Christmas Day Dinner Cañadas del Romero Mazarron - 0 posts
Seasons Greetings/ Felicidades Navidad - 21 posts
Ford Transit Diesel For Sale - 0 posts
"parking sign" tax - 0 posts
BravaChat Podcast Number Six - 0 posts
Web camera - 0 posts
Jajah in Spain - 0 posts
Reducing Spanish Income Tax - 1 posts
Finding solicitor - 2 posts
Digenius WARNING - 1 posts
paying my taxes - 5 posts
Dación en pago - 7 posts
Ex Rate good for me! Can i lock it? - 2 posts
San Miguel - 0 posts
Info wanted on Las Alcazares, Murcia - 7 posts
Eye Tests - 5 posts
Hot Tub for sale - 0 posts
returning to spain - 0 posts
Looking for Work: Magazine Design & Layout Artist - 0 posts
Suzuki Vitara Convertable for sale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x