E BOOK CRISIS!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
I bought the Fully Booked e-book on special offer yesterday and have received confirmation of payment from PayPal.........I feel quite silly even asking.....but now what happens? Is it e-mailed to me to download or am I being completely obtuse and not doing something that I should be doing or should I have downloaded it from somewhere straight away after paying for it?

it's embarrassing not being up to speed!

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 7:08 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
When you paid, there should have been a link to take you to the download location. Not sure how you do it after the the browser has been closed though? It would be better if you received a confirmation email with the download link on it as well.

Mark

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 7:53 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
I thought I'd done everything correctly - obviously not! I've gone back to the Paypal confirmation and e-mailed where the payment went and just have to hope they'll take pity on me and e-mail it to me to download. 
I'm so annoyed with myself for not being more careful - less haste, more speed....and all that

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 8:00 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Sharon

I have just purchased the e-book & as soon as I had paid for it, the link appeared for me to download it.

Is this the email address that you used? - rentals@fullybookedabroad.com - It says to use this email address if any problems downloading the book.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 8:00 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Try looking in your browser's history and look for a folder called fullybookedabroad. You should find the page in there with the download link in, if you haven't cleared your temporary files since .

Mar

Like 0      
04 Nov 2008 8:15 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
The problem with PayPal is that a lot of people don't seem to notice the button that they have to click that takes you back to the site to then grab the download.  Once you leave that screen you can't get back to it.

If you send an email to the address that Noreen states then you'll be sent the link that you need.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 Nov 2008 11:52 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
Thanks for all your advise/support everyone! I sent my e-mail off last night and had a reply this morning from Lisa Kilkenny with the link and have downloaded the book this morning.

It's all a learning experience isn't it? - My kids got me an iPod last month and it's taken me a while to master the downloading of music etc. on to that - actually come to think of it it's a shame Fully Booked isn't available as an audio book, I could have managed that first time!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

looking for 3bed rental in algorfa area for march09 long term - 0 posts
Cox, near Orihuela. - 1 posts
stamp duty - 3 posts
markandjane - 0 posts
ITV on a Moped - 1 posts
Is property exchange legal in Spain? - 5 posts
Easy Jet Credit Card - 3 posts
Has anybody used Murcia Furniture? - 10 posts
Daisy - 10 posts
Asturias - 2 posts
Handing the keys over - 2 posts
Spanish Driving Licence - 2 posts
health care in catalunya - 1 posts
Average Percentage - 2 posts
Gardens of manilva country club - 0 posts
Telemicro is back... - 18 posts
Generator for sale - 0 posts
Selling In UK? - 0 posts
Hidden Charges.mmm - 9 posts
How long can you drive your uk car in spain - 16 posts
Happy Halloween! - 3 posts
Am I liable for my husbands debt in spain? - 6 posts
Indoor pools in Costa Blanca North - 4 posts
Welcome neighbour - 6 posts
work wanted - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x