Looking for English natives to spend some time together on holidays. Exchange English/Spanish/Basque

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by xeg Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello.

We are a couple with a 2 year old boy. I speak in English to him (I am Spanish) and my husband speaks Basque to him. We would like to find an English native family with children if possible which we could meet during our Easter and Summer holidays to spend some time together in the park with the kids, make excursions etc. The aim is our kid to have the chance to speak english with native speakers, make english friends... as exchange, we could help them (or you parents) learn Spanish or Basque...no need to spend 100% holidays together. It could also be interesting for people with an only child as us, people feeling lonely....

We would also be interested in meeting English people in the Basque Country during the rest of the year if possible.

Hoping to hear from you soon!!!!

Like 0      
15 Jan 2012 4:52 PM by Bobi Star rating in La Alpujarra, Granad.... 14 posts Send private message

Bobi´s avatar

my wife works as an english teacher in a bilingual nursey in benalmádena (Malaga) she teaches 2-3 year old of all nationalities, children can attend for any piriod of time they want- 1  week , one month etc if interested I could PM you a link to their website, good luck,

Like 0      
16 Jan 2012 1:41 PM by xeg Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello!!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, please, send me the website. Malaga is quite far away from the Basque Country and we will probably spend our holidays somewhere not that far, but who knows.

My mail adress is xeg2130 +gmail

Thanks!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WANTED: Set of Golf Clubs - 1 posts
WANTED: Set of golf clubs - 0 posts
Fly BA from London to Malaga. Cheaper or what? - 2 posts
Abandoned Cars in Estepona - 2 posts
Car for sale - 2 posts
Journalist seeks information endesa etc. - 1 posts
Illegal community parking - 2 posts
Unanimous vote at AGM - 9 posts
Konustart-900 Telescope, tripod & accessories. S. Costa Blanca - 4 posts
TomTom ONE XL 22 countries (UK & Europe) - S. Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Community charge deposit - 5 posts
extending the patio's on the Jardines. - 0 posts
SOME GOOD NEWS - 7 posts
Book Review: Buying Distressed Property in Andalucía - 0 posts
UK registered cars in Uk with Spanish insurance - 87 posts
Abandoned Cars in Estepona - 5 posts
Is now a good time to move?! - 14 posts
Property Repossessions - 3 posts
Ryanair... Pot calling Kettle... - 3 posts
HAPPY BIRTDAY JUSTIN - 1 posts
Orange Fuengirola - 4 posts
Wifi - 16 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN - 4 posts
Wedding music bands - 0 posts
buying bank repos in Murcia - 49 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x