Easter week in Malaga

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Dec 2011 12:00 AM by fergger Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,

I am  trying to organise a trip for my parents to Malaga for the Easter week celebrations. We have accommodation in Arroyo de la Meil, so they can get  the train to the centre of Malaga. However as they are elderly, it will be difficult for them to stand for a long period of time or to walk long distances. Does any one know if it is possible to reserve seating along the routes? 

They are very interested in seeing  the Army/Naval parades and the pardoning of the prisoner.

I contacted the Spain Tourist office who replied but weren’t able to help so I would be very grateful for any help you can provide.

Regards
Fergus

Like 0      
21 Dec 2011 12:58 AM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi the trains run every 20 minutes  now and at easter they run most of the night but you can not reserve a seat on the train.I am sure someone who has been will give you more information.Last  year when we arrived in the airport there was a lot of information and times of what and where these parades where at the information desk in the arrivals area Irene

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Searching for car hire - 0 posts
hi - 1 posts
Kindle Keyboard - download issues due SIM card - 8 posts
ooking for people tenerife - 0 posts
Farmacias in Trouble - 5 posts
Sol Bank Refuse to Pay Out - 11 posts
Registering on electoral roll UK - 7 posts
Domestic Partner - 4 posts
Blocking of view. - 6 posts
Expats to be 'rescued' from Spain and Portugal!!!! - 187 posts
Happy Christmas, good luck and a prosperous New Year to everyone. - 0 posts
Obligation to purchase share in Cajamar Bank - 6 posts
Generic Bank guarantes-new buyers - 1 posts
Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone - 8 posts
Severe weather warnings in Spain - 0 posts
Butane gas - 14 posts
Morrisons Gibraltar - 2 posts
Electricity Prices Going up 25%?? - 1 posts
volantery contributions needed for the repair of the road at Camino Nicola Estepona - 0 posts
Marble crystalliser? - 2 posts
blue paraffin - 3 posts
Euro VS Sterling - 39 posts
Just moved to Puerto de Mazarron, Murcia - 2 posts
Hi, Im looking for yoga/meditation in Costa del Sol. - 1 posts
mortgage applied for - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x