Bankinter in alicante are very unhelpfull, just want your money

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by pasz Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Has anybody had problems with Bankinter with a mortgage in YEN, i want have my payments on interest only, but the

bank have told me i must change from YEN back to a EURO mortgage this way i will loose about 40,000euros plus my interest on my mortgage will be higher, they will not tell me what my repayments would be if i did take the euro mortgage.

Has anybody got any idea's

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 4:03 PM by navidad Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Hi my advice, go to another bank, thousands want the business at the moment, they are making money from you, if you went to a bar and they were rude to you what would you do?   You got it in one on the currency exchange, the reason why they want to do this is becaue they wil even make even more money from you, go to MSN currency then go to converter that will give you the market rate, then check the exchange rate they are using, for sure they will make on that too.   Surely you have their head office address, if not let me know and I will get it for you, the noisy wheel gets the oil!  

Like 0      
25 Jul 2011 8:13 PM by pasz Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Navidad, thanks for your time in writing to my problem, i have allready sent several letters to head office in Madrid to start wirh they are very helpfull, and then they say they will contact Alicante branch to fin d out whay is going on then nothing, i started last november for interest only payments and each month they drag there heels and i get no where, and in March of this year they told me that i can have interest only but i must change from YEN to EURO i asked what interest rate i would be paying and what would my repayments be to which i got ne reply except  one reply saying they will tell me when i am signing at the notary, they must think i am mad, i have sent several letters to vairious departments of bankinter i get a few replies with help and i start to think great i am getting somewhere now but again they sow a lot of interest then it comes to a dead end.

Will other banks give me a mortgage in YEN as i do not want to change to EUROS now i will wait till the rate gets better for me to change, would welcome any more help from anybody.

Thanks

Like 0      
27 Jul 2011 10:25 AM by navidad Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Hi Again, yes their Head Office is in Madrid, the best thing for you to do is to go to other banks and ask if you can borrow in Yen, that's something I am not sure of, so ask, I would go into three of the big boys, no one wants to loose business in these economic times, Cajamar are a little better than some, on the whole Banks in Spain have very little professionalism, in the mean time write to the CEO office at Bankinter and tell them how badly their CS services are.   Incidently it's not just banks in Spain who are BAD BOYS let's face non of us would be in this economic state had it not been for their greed.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

When did it all go wrong for some - 195 posts
Health Hazard - sewage and robery! - 2 posts
Double bedroom for couple in Marbella - 4 posts
Shares in a property - 3 posts
Cheapest transfer from Alicante airport to Denia area - 4 posts
Bancaja to refund deposits paid by the buyers of AUGIMAR for the developments torresblancas, forum y barlovento - 11 posts
Deposits paid by purchasers of the development Castalla International, covered by a banesto's generic guarantee - 3 posts
Generic Guarantee for 3 Molinos resort undercovered - 5 posts
HOME WANTED FOR A 6 WEEK OLD KITTEN - 2 posts
To Justin - 1 posts
gwenholliday - 1 posts
Frightened to ask really?? - 22 posts
Request: Restaurant Recommendations in Calpe and area - 1 posts
Area of Alhama de Murcia - 3 posts
For Justin the boy - 2 posts
Petition To Stop Travel Insurance Companies Denying Immediate Care To Stoke And Heart Attack Patients - 8 posts
State secondarary school - 4 posts
Bureau de change Torrevieja, at last - 3 posts
Should we have the original Escritura de Compraventa (title deed) if we have completed with no mortgage - 10 posts
Sun beds - 2 posts
CPS check Spain - 5 posts
Tax advice on moving to Spain - 2 posts
sewage! - 6 posts
Moving To Estepona - 1 posts
Currency Exchange - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x