Double bedroom for couple in Marbella

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by jacint Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

Me and my girlfriend are looking for a double bedroom in or near Marbella for a month, from 22nd August until 23rd September. Preferably with Wifi connection. We are non-smokers!

Thanks for any help

Like 0      
22 Jul 2011 1:15 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Are you looking for just a bedroom or a small flat with a double bedroom?

Don't know many places that will just rent out a room.

Probably Sur in English may be the place to look if there are any rooms like that available.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Jul 2011 5:21 PM by jacint Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi,

We are actually looking for a flat share, for a month, but a cheap apartment would be even better. Unfortunately it is very hard to find anything for only 1 month for cheap, and at the moment we don`t want to do long term rent until we find the right place. Holiday lets would be an option, but the rental prices are in the sky, what we can`t afford.

I do check Sur in English frequently, and also EasyPiso com, Idealista com, but the rooms they rent out are mainly just for 1 person.

Thanks for reply anyway :)

Cheers

J

Like 0      
22 Jul 2011 5:45 PM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

Jacint:

Have a look at this.  I have no idea of the prices, but I have been told it is inexpensive (old area of Marbella).  Check it out maybe.

http://www.puertadeaduares.com/img/index/top.jpg

Patricia

Like 0      
22 Jul 2011 6:16 PM by jacint Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you Patricia, I will take a look at it :)

J

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Shares in a property - 3 posts
Cheapest transfer from Alicante airport to Denia area - 4 posts
Bancaja to refund deposits paid by the buyers of AUGIMAR for the developments torresblancas, forum y barlovento - 11 posts
Deposits paid by purchasers of the development Castalla International, covered by a banesto's generic guarantee - 3 posts
Generic Guarantee for 3 Molinos resort undercovered - 5 posts
HOME WANTED FOR A 6 WEEK OLD KITTEN - 2 posts
To Justin - 1 posts
gwenholliday - 1 posts
Frightened to ask really?? - 22 posts
Request: Restaurant Recommendations in Calpe and area - 1 posts
Area of Alhama de Murcia - 3 posts
For Justin the boy - 2 posts
Petition To Stop Travel Insurance Companies Denying Immediate Care To Stoke And Heart Attack Patients - 8 posts
State secondarary school - 4 posts
Bureau de change Torrevieja, at last - 3 posts
Should we have the original Escritura de Compraventa (title deed) if we have completed with no mortgage - 10 posts
Sun beds - 2 posts
CPS check Spain - 5 posts
Tax advice on moving to Spain - 2 posts
sewage! - 6 posts
Moving To Estepona - 1 posts
Currency Exchange - 1 posts
disco equipment - 0 posts
walkie talkies adult - 0 posts
A.D CLAIMS & LITIGATION MANAGEMENT - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x