Give up or Fight

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by Seashells Star rating in Suffolk / Limaria. 81 posts Send private message

Developers still existing who have taken money from us

Solicitors who released our funds without checking or to our knowledge

Banks who willingly received our funds

The money lost is estimated at over 200 million pounds and rising, the crime is theft, the culprits are known. So why, oh why are there not prison sentences. Why, oh why has the European commission not taken action, why, oh why as the Spanish goverment not taken action. Do they realise one of their largest source of income was from property, and all these reports, and lack of concern and action is damaging their own income.

it is a crime what these people have done, and they need to be put away for it, have all their assets taken away from them and shared out to the people who have lost

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ornge speaking - 0 posts
Comment Only - 6 posts
International Art and Crafts Market in Duquesa Castle - 0 posts
Privately owned van going to England 13th July, will consider any legal goods as part load for reasonable contribution to fuel costs - 1 posts
Missing person: Mary-Anne Goossens - FOUND ALIVE!! - 7 posts
Portable Aircon Unit - 2 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) - a new association - 4 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) – a new association - 0 posts
Hooray, I have got my deposit back - Thanks to Costaluz Lawyers - 9 posts
palmera properties - 2 posts
Are total block to view hedges around communal pools legal - 11 posts
Babysitter wanted! - 2 posts
Clients care job in Algeciras - 0 posts
Which Telephone Company In Spain??? - 4 posts
Property Help - 1 posts
Article on Newbie Ex-pats - 2 posts
Urbanisations & abandoned vehicles - 6 posts
85 euros one way - 12 posts
Wanted: a new mobile phone... - 0 posts
For Sale two single bed base's silver - 1 posts
Roda Gold - threatening to sue for breach of contract because I cannot complete - 10 posts
could someone tell me what FRACT: means please - 5 posts
local house tax suma - 7 posts
Chris Barber - Have you seen this fraudster? - 2 posts
Cleaner - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x