InSpain TV

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 May 2011 12:00 AM by billboy Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi guys,

Have any of you had any dealings with this company, especially any of it's sales managers?. I would be particularly interested to hear from people who feel they have been continually harassed or even bullied to advertise their property with them.

Like 0      
31 May 2011 5:18 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I know the guy who owns the site.

Where did they get your details from in order to be able to contact you?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
31 May 2011 5:39 PM by billboy Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to respond to my earlier post.

It was a cold call from one of their sales reps. I have the name of the person, but don't think this is the place to mention his name. I do have a small property sales and rentals company with accompanying website so perhaps he got it from there.

Believe me when I say I am no shrinking violet, but this particular guy is seriously out of order, and although I am more than capable of sorting him out (in a professional sense of course), I was simply wondering if other people had had issues with the tactics adopted by this company.

Even after sending him a polite but firmly worded email yesterday, in which I told him i wanted no more contact from him, either by phone or email, I have had three further emails from him and four calls to my mobile (from three different numbers). He has been complained about before on another website forum a couple of years ago as well, and this is not the first time he has done this to me as I was bombarded with calls and emails from him about 6 months ago

I am hesitant to contact the company myself and complain because I am not too sure of it's structure and who I would be speaking to. If you know the owner of the website and he's a decent guy then if you mention this to him then that's up to you. I will PM you with the guy's name if that's what you want.

Thanks for your interest anyway Justin, it's much appreciated.

Like 0      
31 May 2011 5:47 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Yes, please email me the name.

I'll have a chat with Gary who owns the site.  Sounds like they've been rather heavy with you!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How to complaining about Administrator and Presidents running of AGM - 2 posts
mire - 1 posts
Raleigh Tucana Mountain Bike for sale - 7 posts
Harbour lights! - 3 posts
Items for sale - 4 posts
Seat cordobad for sale - 0 posts
Conversation exchange spanish-english - 2 posts
Raleigh Tucana Mountain Bike for sale - 0 posts
long term healthcare advice? - 0 posts
English plated BMW 1 series 118i Sport for sale - 0 posts
Case Won and Deposit Returned - 35 posts
airport bus to torrevieja! - 2 posts
Direct-Telecom - 11 posts
Fuengirola late night - 6 posts
BANKINTER mortgage in JPY ( YEN ) - 1 posts
value - 1 posts
Hi . I'm Toni - 4 posts
Post Office / Bank Saturdays? - 2 posts
What's your favorite airline? - 7 posts
Blackberry Messenger - Best Provider - 3 posts
Gasoleo B - 2 posts
Desperate for a job - 3 posts
Old paper UK driving licence - 5 posts
Palmera Properties / Inroal Andarax lost deposits - 14 posts
where to live - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x