Iberdrola problem

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by alysonwenham Star rating in blackpool, england. 83 posts Send private message

We have been on builders' supply for quite some time.  We are a block of 27 apartments and the majority of us paid E1500 to cover the cost of electricity and the admin fees for placing us on our own meters.  There have been some issues with the supply meaning that the developer has to buy sme land and a transformer erected.  He has been dragging his heels over this and now says that he does not have the money and wants £650 off everyone to cover this cost.  he says that his company is being disolved and the electricity is going to be cut off.  We have passed this over to our administrators who are also lawyers, but was just wondering if anyone has any views/experience that you can share.  I am very worried over this as I am struggling financially and simply don't have £650 sitting around, but believe that it will cost me even more if the supply is disconnected.

Thanks for reading this

Alyson

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

administrator - 4 posts
Wishing you all a Happy Easter - 18 posts
Fire Bricks - 2 posts
Moulton bicycle - 0 posts
Generator - 1 posts
Non Resaident buying brand new car in Spain - 5 posts
Something to crow about - Thank You! - 8 posts
A Voice for the Voiceless / Sharon's Appeal for Noah's Arc - April/May 2011 - 4 posts
lift maintenance - 1 posts
Club for amateur enterpreneurs - 0 posts
Rent to Rent - 0 posts
2 Rattan Sun Loungers for Sale - 2 posts
Anyone know of a decent electrician? - 11 posts
A little laugh for EVERYONE who has to deal with red tape in Spain - 7 posts
Speed Limit - 4 posts
Spanish Car LeftHD for UK car . Opel Vectra 2003 2.2 Dti - 0 posts
If you like royal weddings you will love this! - 2 posts
Newbie with a question - 5 posts
Ryanair found guilty of discrimination - 16 posts
The power of words ... - 5 posts
How can I add my 15 yr old granddaughter to my flight? - 2 posts
It's a Dog's Life But Why Spoil it For Others? - 7 posts
MONEY SAVING TIPS - 1 posts
Paddle tennis court - 0 posts
wanted - 3 month rental in valencia - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x