Make your vote count if you have one

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 May 2010 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I just received this from my elderly friend who is a Spanish resident. I thought I must post it here for you all.

I must certainly give this due consideration !! The Government has refused proper health care to many elderly citizens due to their advancing years. It is a worrying problem for many but help is at hand.

Join the new free care plan today.   If you are 65 years or older, you can apply.

All new members will receive a gun and
six bullets.

You are allowed to shoot one
Labour MP, one MSP, one labour sponsored Euro MP, one Trade union Leader, one labour councilor and just to be sure of a long sentence, someone you really don't like and think the world could do without (eg Peter Mandelson, Peter Tatchell, Jonathan Ross, etc).

As part of the plan, you will leave enough evidence to make sure you are caught
. What the hell just give yourself up at the nearest Police Station (but only between opening hours 0900-1700). In due course will be sent to prison.

There you will get a safe central heated environment, three meals a day, lots of company, free TV, DVD and books Library, and an assortment of games plus - most importantly - all the health care you need!

New teeth needed?    No problem.
New glasses?    They'll be provided.
New hip, knees, kidney, lung, heart?        They're all covered too.

And who will pay for all of this? The same government that told you they cannot afford your current health care.

Despite murdering 4-6 people (or more accurately “putting them down”), your sentence will be cut to just four years by Jack Straw, after which you can join the rehabilitation programme (for instance three months in Spain fully paid to learn a language), plus a huge compensation package because someone screwed up your human rights in jail (such as not having your own 42 “ TV in your cell). Once out, rehabilitated  and fully compensated, you will be issued another six bullets …

And as an added bonus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay income tax anymore.

Britain. A GREAT country or what?

By the way the EU have given prisoners the vote, so they can vote in this wonderful government again !!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Martin's Facebook blog: Spanish cash machine gave me more info than I’d bargained for… - 0 posts
Selling goods into Spain before moving out. - 11 posts
Justice issues - 0 posts
Justice issues - 33 posts
Justice issues - 0 posts
Ash cloud Back - 1 posts
Spanish registered car - 3 posts
Check the news, the ash cloud's back, certain airports closed or closing - 11 posts
Architect in Granada - 0 posts
Power of attorney - 13 posts
wedding - 6 posts
NIE by POA - 12 posts
Schooling - 1 posts
renting a space in a hotel - 4 posts
Help! How do I remove mould/mildew from a sofa? - 7 posts
medina de banus - 0 posts
medina de banus - 0 posts
Guardamar - Playa Los Tusales - 0 posts
Just curious..... - 138 posts
Schools in/around Manilva - 0 posts
Bank charges - 4 posts
i need to swap my rhd for lhd. - 1 posts
Greece seals rescue deal with EU and IMF - 2 posts
Bus trips to Gibraltar - 14 posts
does any one know were i can buy a jet ski from - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x