Transit van back to Britain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by casalinda Star rating in Las Alpujarras. 54 posts Send private message

We are moving our  stuff to Las Alpujarras in April/May and may buy a secondhand transit van to do it ourselves one-way.  Is there much demand in Andalucia to buy a van to get back to UK?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a good, cheap mover from Norfolk/Suffolk?

Thanks

Casalinda :)

Like 0      
08 Jan 2010 8:02 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

Hi there.

I moved some stuff out from the UK to Spain by a guy called Keith who came from Suffolk. He was very reliable and well priced. He came to my house in the Uk on the date he stated and I met him a few days later at my apartment in Spain and everything ran like clockwork. I got his number out of the Costa Blanca News and his email address is keithmarion9@yahoo.co.uk if you want to call me on 07811 333444 I have his number as well.

Hope this helps

Like 0      
08 Jan 2010 8:07 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Try Jimbothescot who posts on here. full loads, part loads, etc. I used him years ago and would recommend him. 

Don't know about being able to sell a van at the moment though.

This message was last edited by guslopez on 08/01/2010.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
09 Jan 2010 9:10 AM by Pat Gillam Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

one way to do the move without being stuck with a van over here. I moved my son over in a one way van rental. I picked it up from southampton, did the move and dropped the van off at Alicante. I cant remeber the name but if you go on a search engine and type one way van hire, it gives quite a few companies. good luck.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Changing Electricity Suppliers - 1 posts
Summer Car Hire Rates - 25 posts
Trying to sell my home in London! Help! - 5 posts
Good News Property on the up! - 34 posts
Holiday autos car hire.. worth a look - 0 posts
Thanks! - 2 posts
Working the summer..NIE ???? - 2 posts
Legal tip 209. A tip if you are still interested on buying in Spain - 1 posts
Due to move back to UK.....Items for sale - 0 posts
for sale - 0 posts
Legal tip 208. Official credit Institute and Banks supporting companies in 2010 - 0 posts
Potential electrical / teaching work in Spain - 5 posts
Cajasur - account charges for dormant account - 2 posts
Andalusian Cinemas - films in English - 11 posts
Spanish car on sale in Cambridge - 0 posts
Cheap gym membership in Spain - 0 posts
Flights out of the UK (Bristol actually) to Murcia tomorrow... re the snow - 17 posts
Payment of Ryan Air flights with Prepaid Mastercard - 12 posts
covers for mattresses - 3 posts
Re-registering English Car in Spain - 6 posts
Nead a cleaner? - 0 posts
Reyes Fuengirola - 2 posts
Free 6 Week Self-Defence Course - 0 posts
Bits of paper required to obtain Padron ? - 3 posts
Spanish Tax - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x