Legal tip 208. Official credit Institute and Banks supporting companies in 2010

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Legal tip 208. Official credit Institute and Banks backing companies in 2010
07 January 2010 @ 08:49

Of course our government and several finantial institutions are working hard for the revitalization of the sick  economy we have in Spain these days. I do hope that people´s spirits are also up for entrepeneur and invesment. Any resident in Spain can benefit from this aids so... now all is almost desert it may be the right time to start and get positions in the market.

This is the new I have been reading today in my legal daily journal:

The ICO ( Instituto de Crédito Oficial- Offical Credit Institute) will support the financing of self-employed and businesses in 2010

Several finantial instituions such as Banco Santander, BBVA, Banco Popular, Banco Sabadell, La Caixa, Caja Madrid, Bancaja, Banesto, Caja del Mediterráneo and Ibercaja, will make the company of the Institute of official credit under an agreement which was signed on the last 21st of December. The agreement  is intended to finance the needs of self-employed and small-medium companies, and larger projects related to Sustainable Economy for 2010.

Among the major developments for 2010,  ICO will grant financiation for the IVA ( VAT) and second hand assets and extending the repayment period for loans up to 12 years.

The agreement provides, inter alia, the implementation of major funding lines ICO 2010, the launch of the figure of the financial facilitator and the next launch of the Fund of  Sustainable EconomyThe Five Main funding lines are for 2010:

- National Investment

- International Investment

- Entrepreneurship

- Liquidity and

- Housing.

These lines are intended principally for self employed and companies to get an adequate financing framework to enable them to undertake their investment projects and meet their financial needs and corporate liquidity.

In order to facilitate access to funding, the staffing of the lines shall conform with the demands of enterprises. Also, improvements have been incorporated in the conditions of the lines and the characteristics of repayment and lack deadlines have been homogenized , in response to requests from employers and financial institutions.

Innovations affecting the lines of National Investment, International, Entrepreneurship and Liquidity are:

* Includes the option of financing the VAT.

* Includes  as eligibles  second hand goods  and restrictions by accounting groups are removed.

* Introduces the possibility of financing vehicles up to an amount of € 24,000 plus VAT.

* It facilitates the financing of  company acquisitions.

* Repayment term is extended up to 12 years..

* There are two business segments based on the number of employees with two maximum funding limits:

Section ISelf-employed, micro and small enterprises with up to 49 people. They can access loans of up to 2 million euros.

Section II. Medium and other companies. Eligible for loans up to EUR 10 million.

So.... make your numbers and yes! it might be the right time to start a small iniciative.

If you are interested on information to open a business in Spain, please contact us here

Siguenza, Guadalajara, Spain. Siguenza's Castle, now a Parador (state-run luxury hotel) by Manuel Delgado Tenorio at Flickr.com

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Potential electrical / teaching work in Spain - 5 posts
Cajasur - account charges for dormant account - 2 posts
Andalusian Cinemas - films in English - 11 posts
Spanish car on sale in Cambridge - 0 posts
Cheap gym membership in Spain - 0 posts
Flights out of the UK (Bristol actually) to Murcia tomorrow... re the snow - 17 posts
Payment of Ryan Air flights with Prepaid Mastercard - 12 posts
covers for mattresses - 3 posts
Re-registering English Car in Spain - 6 posts
Nead a cleaner? - 0 posts
Reyes Fuengirola - 2 posts
Free 6 Week Self-Defence Course - 0 posts
Bits of paper required to obtain Padron ? - 3 posts
Spanish Tax - 8 posts
work - 5 posts
IVA to go up to 18% - 22 posts
Wrong colour paper NIE number - 17 posts
driving instructor wanted :) - 0 posts
Spanish mortgage offer - valuations? - 4 posts
Is it me? - 3 posts
child tax credit - 3 posts
Moving To Valencia W. My Dog - 4 posts
How can I sell my house od Granada? - 3 posts
Which urbanisations on Orihuela Costa should I avoid? - 1 posts
cases xalo sl - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x