Holiday autos car hire.. worth a look

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by nicolaraho Star rating in Surrey and Mar Menor.... 90 posts Send private message

Thought this would be worth sharing ........ holiday autos for Easter dates seem to be the cheapest....... I have booked 13 days car hire for £134 for standard medium with aircon car......... I called them rather than book on line, where I could choose my provider ie not goldcar and specefied that I wanted to pick it up at Alicante airport.( sometimes with holiday auto you need to get on a bus to the offices to get the car which is not convenient).

If you book with AM EX card you are normally covered on that card for all the excesses, cancellations etc( but check  what your own card covers)

Holiday autos also gave me an extra 10% off as I booked with Amex and asked for further discount............ Lets hope the car has wheels,engine etc........ too good to be true?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Thanks! - 2 posts
Working the summer..NIE ???? - 2 posts
Legal tip 209. A tip if you are still interested on buying in Spain - 1 posts
Due to move back to UK.....Items for sale - 0 posts
for sale - 0 posts
Legal tip 208. Official credit Institute and Banks supporting companies in 2010 - 0 posts
Potential electrical / teaching work in Spain - 5 posts
Cajasur - account charges for dormant account - 2 posts
Andalusian Cinemas - films in English - 11 posts
Spanish car on sale in Cambridge - 0 posts
Cheap gym membership in Spain - 0 posts
Flights out of the UK (Bristol actually) to Murcia tomorrow... re the snow - 17 posts
Payment of Ryan Air flights with Prepaid Mastercard - 12 posts
covers for mattresses - 3 posts
Re-registering English Car in Spain - 6 posts
Nead a cleaner? - 0 posts
Reyes Fuengirola - 2 posts
Free 6 Week Self-Defence Course - 0 posts
Bits of paper required to obtain Padron ? - 3 posts
Spanish Tax - 8 posts
work - 5 posts
IVA to go up to 18% - 22 posts
Wrong colour paper NIE number - 17 posts
driving instructor wanted :) - 0 posts
Spanish mortgage offer - valuations? - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x