Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Oct 2009 8:11 PM by Kalinowski Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
06 Oct 2009 8:19 AM by Janne Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
06 Oct 2009 8:31 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

I received yesterday from the administrator of Aldea, the contact details of the person who is in charge of Aldea files.

I have my doubts about puiblishing it here in the public forum and therefore I prefer not doing it, but... please email me if you need them.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
06 Oct 2009 9:44 AM by Penfold Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

I am supposed to be in court on the 26th to speak with the Judges re getting my money back. I have emailed the administrator but not had a reply. If I can get the relevant files re my case from Aldea then I can get a new solicitor and go to meet the Judges.

Thanks

Stuart

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 8:46 AM by Janne Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Dear All

I am surprised to notice that the message I wrote yesterday has been removed from the thread.  I do not know why all I did was trying to help and recommended my solicitor based on my experience.  I have had them for 9 years, they are a independent legal company and are extremely good.  They will be able to find out about the wills, the taxes, your tittle deeds, etc, and I will repeat the name and telephone number again.  I do not work for them and no I do not get paid to write this if anybody wonders.  I am trying to give people a choice.

Parra & Gonzales

Calle Campoamor 2b, They are open 9 - 14 and then in the afternoon  

Phone number ; 966 703 248

Good luck

Janne

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 12:23 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Janne - perhaps it was the fact that the previous post from Kalinowski said exactly the same as yours - right down to the spelling mistakes!

Not very subtle!

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 12:42 PM by A. Flores Star rating in Marbella. 54 posts Send private message

Janne and Kalinowski,

It should come as no surprise that in this site you cannot recommend any other lawyer than Castro/Costaluz, because otherwise you are advertising. But try recommending Castro/Costaluz! This site is an pseudo legal-gossip advice centre empty of valuable content where one lawyer chases every unsuspecting potential with the assistance of Justin and Susan, the onwers, hoping to land a good legal work instruction which is then divvied up.

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 12:56 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

All creditor´s of Aldea Advisors. Just send a letter with the claimed amount to:

Commercial Court  n. 1 of Alicante

C/  Pardo Gimeno, 43  03007 Alicante

Abbreviated  bankrupt procedure 759/09 .

Add the document ( Bank Guarantee or anyother) which backs your claim and just write in Spanish:

Estimados Señores:

Por medio del presente  escrito queremos comunicar a SS la deuda que Aldea Advisors ( Procedimiento consursal abreviado 759/09) tiene con nosotros y que se fundamenta en el documento adjunto.

Solicitamos la calificación del crédito como " contra la masa"

Atentamente,

Fdo....................

You do not need a lawyer or a procurator of Tribunals for this initial communication, if the credit is not recognised or calified as per yout request, you need to seek legal representation then.

Send the letter through a certified mean.

Best regards,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 1:21 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Please also now that together with the intervention within the creditor´s meeting, you can start criminal actions against whoever took your money if that can be proved. Obviously.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 2:26 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

As per Antonio Flores´commentaries just invite him again to either our offices or maybe EOS office ( if Justin wishes) to let him know how clean we work.

The only money Justin has received from us so far is that of the sponsorship package (look to your left), he never, ever asked me for any money out of my legal fees. Justin is an absolutely honest and clean guy.... and Susan.... well....she is an artist !  and pays a very balanced attention to money.  You should take the oportunity of meeting them. Seriously!

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 3:18 PM by Janne Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi Claire

I do not know the Kalinowski, as for saying that the answer has been written by the same person is a mistake.  I am not english so my spelling mistakes are probably due to that fact.  As our reply's has been removed I or anyone else cannot check if this is a fact or not.  This however is totally beside the point, there are lots of people out there now wondering what has happened to their money, if their taxes has been paid, etc, and all you seem concerned about is spelling mistakes, when we tried to help.  Here is lots of good solicitors in Torrevieja, and I could name a few more, but I gave the name of the one I have 9 years of good experience with. 

Good luck to all you people I am sure things will be sorted out but, yes of course I would have been worried too in the same situation. 

Janne

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 5:44 PM by maria dolores Star rating in NH SOLICITORS & LAWY.... 4 posts Send private message

To all creditors Aldea Advisors,

First of all, I am going to introduce myself as member of the Company NH Solicitors and Lawyers. My name is Maria Dolores Hernández, and I am going to try to answer the questions that many of you ask relating the Insolvency Proceeding of Aldea Asesores.

Secondly, let me explain that there are basically two different kinds of insolvency proceedings under Bankrupt Law 22/2003. In one of them, the insolvent debtor submits voluntary a petition to the Mercantile Court as they are unable to afford their payments, and in the other case, any of their creditors could submit the claim to court without the consent of the debtor. In both cases, the company will be controlled by a court administrator.

In that case, Aldea Advisers submit voluntary the claim to Alicante Court and this voluntary court proceeding is called in Spanish “Procedimiento Concursal Voluntario” declared by Court Oder dated 3th September 2009 from Alicante Mercantile Court No.

The letter that you have received comes from the Court Administrator, who has the legal obligation to inform all the creditors, about that Bankruptcy in order to be present in the court proceeding to claim for your money. So then, if the aforementioned company owes you any money it is very important to report that information to court within the legal time. And the way to find out that, it is asking them personally o through your representative for all your paperwork in order to check that all your taxes for the previous years are paid. Then, you will be able to find out if Aldea Advicers has paid your taxes or if they owe you any money.

** EDITED - Self promotion **

This message was last edited by maria dolores on 08/10/2009.

Like 0      

Dear Sirs,

I have never appeared in this media before but, due to the communications that two of my clients sent me, who have previously taken part here, I am obliged to do so.

Firstly, I express my disagreement about other companies who prevent that some clients give their opinion in this media, trying to monopolize the information and offer their services.

My legal firm has offices opened in Torrevieja (Alicante) and Vera (Almería). Since more than ten years we assist to several clients, with the purchase and sale of properties and all documents involved, as also litigation. We have experience in representing small buyers and investors against big companies.

We have been recently surprised with the creditor’s meeting presented by Aldea Asesores, SL and, due to the seriousness of the facts, I think you should know that:

1st.- It has not been published yet in the BOE ( Official State Gazette), so the period of 15 days to communicate credits has not started yet. After this, you will have to communicate your credits, to affirm this information with the one offered by the Administrators of Aldea. You can do it personally, but I recommend you do it through a solicitor.

2nd.- If Aldea Asesores has money from you, you also have to consider the possibility of initiate penal actions against the persons involved. Ask this to your solicitor.

3rd.- You should check with the Spanish Ministry of Taxes if your spanish taxes from previous years are paid, to avoid future fines and the charge of interest because of non payments.

4th.- If Aldea Asesores had your deeds, you should claim them and, if they are disappeared, you should request official duplicates.

You can entrust this work to any registered solicitor in Spain and it is you who have to contract the one you think more professional, gives you a better treatment or price. In this regard, I can just recommend that you attend to two circumstances:

A)    To be an independent solicitor, with experience in this kind of matters.

B)     To be near the area where you have your property or where you are thinking about buying it.

And considering this, it is your decision to look for the option that satisfies your needs effectively.

I am not going to be in conflict with other solicitor’s offices, I just wanted to clarify you the situation to be able to choose the solution that suits you more.

Finally, the 9th of October is holiday in the Valencia Region and the 12th of October is national holiday.

Good luck with all your claims.

Venancio Parra Torres.

Like 0      

Dear Sirs,

I have never appeared in this media before but, due to the communications that two of my clients sent me, who have previously taken part here, I am obliged to do so.

Firstly, I express my disagreement about other companies who prevent that some clients give their opinion in this media, trying to monopolize the information and offer their services.

My legal firm has offices opened in Torrevieja (Alicante) and Vera (Almería). Since more than ten years we assist to several clients, with the purchase and sale of properties and all documents involved, as also litigation. We have experience in representing small buyers and investors against big companies.

We have been recently surprised with the creditor’s meeting presented by Aldea Asesores, SL and, due to the seriousness of the facts, I think you should know that:

1st.- It has not been published yet in the BOE ( Official State Gazette), so the period of 15 days to communicate credits has not started yet. After this, you will have to communicate your credits, to affirm this information with the one offered by the Administrators of Aldea. You can do it personally, but I recommend you do it through a solicitor.

2nd.- If Aldea Asesores has money from you, you also have to consider the possibility of initiate penal actions against the persons involved. Ask this to your solicitor.

3rd.- You should check with the Spanish Ministry of Taxes if your spanish taxes from previous years are paid, to avoid future fines and the charge of interest because of non payments.

4th.- If Aldea Asesores had your deeds, you should claim them and, if they are disappeared, you should request official duplicates.

You can entrust this work to any registered solicitor in Spain and it is you who have to contract the one you think more professional, gives you a better treatment or price. In this regard, I can just recommend that you attend to two circumstances:

A)    To be an independent solicitor, with experience in this kind of matters.

B)     To be near the area where you have your property or where you are thinking about buying it.

And considering this, it is your decision to look for the option that satisfies your needs effectively.

I am not going to be in conflict with other solicitor’s offices, I just wanted to clarify the situation to be able to choose for the solution that suits you more.

Finally, the 9th of October is holiday in the Valencia Region and the 12th of October is national holiday.

Good luck with all your claims.

Venancio Parra Torres.

Like 0      
08 Oct 2009 7:16 PM by Jacks9 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi All,

Our friends were recommended to use Aldea by the agent selling them the house. After receiving the news that they have gone bust they are worried that they will not see any of the money that they have paid them and do not know if taxes etc have been paid on their behalf. They also do not know if they can recover the documents lodged with them from the administrators. We are trying to help them as they do not know how to turn on a computer or send an e-mail

When we heard this news we contacted our solicitors in Spain, who we trust and they have agreed to contact the administrator/court free of charge to see what the position is and to find out if the costs of any action outway the benefit.

The solicitors are close to Torrevieja, Fuster & Associates in Los Alcazares 0034 968575650 They are not a charity but they have told us they will not charge our friends to look in to the problem.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Like 0      
08 Oct 2009 7:23 PM by Jacks9 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi All,

Our friends were recommended to use Aldea by the agent selling them the house. After receiving the news that they have gone bust they are worried that they will not see any of the money that they have paid them and do not know if taxes etc have been paid on their behalf. They also do not know if they can recover the documents lodged with them from the administrators. We are trying to help them as they do not know how to turn on a computer or send an e-mail

When we heard this news we contacted our solicitors in Spain, who we trust and they have agreed to contact the administrator/court free of charge to see what the position is and to find out if the costs of any action out way the benefit.

The solicitors are Fuster & Associates in Los Alcazares, close to Torrevieja 0034 968575650 They are not a charity but they have told us they will not charge our friends to look into the problem.

Does anyone have any better ideas?

This message was last edited by Jacks9 on 08/10/2009.

Like 0      
08 Oct 2009 7:43 PM by saffronbilli Star rating in Dorset and Villamart.... 63 posts Send private message

How do you contact the Spanish Ministry of Taxes to find out if your taxes have been paid?

Like 0      
08 Oct 2009 8:07 PM by spanishsolicitor Star rating in Murcia. 140 posts Send private message

spanishsolicitor´s avatar

I’m sorry Venancio ( from DESPACHO JURIDICO PARRA & GONZALEZ) to spoil your first post here but it seems to me that section 21 (1) (5) of the ‘Ley concursal’ 22/2003 establishes a one month term (since the publication in the BOE) in order to submit credits.

Am I wrong?

This message was last edited by spanishsolicitor on 08/10/2009.

This message was last edited by spanishsolicitor on 08/10/2009.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2009 3:44 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

15 days for abbreviated unsolvency proceedings

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

My dear colleague Mr. Jordan,

I trust all is well.

Thank you for your comments. Let me answer to your questions below.

According to Act 22/2003, dated 9th of July, states a period of a month to communicate the credits (section 21), but this period is referred to the ORDINARY INSOLVENCY PROCEDINGS.

As far as I know, Aldea Asesores procedure is related to a SHORT PROCEDING  “PROCEDIMIENTO ABREVIADO”

Based on above’s consideration and according to Section 121 of the Act 22/2003 (Amended by the R.D.L. 3/2009) establishes that short proceedings terms are reduced to half. That is why I mentioned that the time-frame to communicate credits is restricted to 15 days.

Nevertheless, Act 22/03, section 91, exceptionally establishes that for procedures with special circumstances terms, won’t be reduced.

Summing up, considering the large number of creditors and due to the circumstances that many of them are non-resident in Spain, it is possible that the time/term won’t be reduced, however:

1º Common practice establishes 15 days time-frame for this kind of procedures

2º Only at exceptional circumstances (as I personally consider this is the case for Aldea Asesores), 30 days period can be granted by Law.

I hope I have clarified all your queries and doubts and addressed them in a proper way.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me either by email or by phone. I will be happy to help you and discuss about this issue or any other that may rise in the future.

Good luck with all your claims,

Venancio Parra

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Do you know my Grandad? Please look :) - 8 posts
Corredor - 0 posts
Surname spelt wrong on - 0 posts
Money back to UK - 1 posts
Aifos - 0 posts
New charges fro BA - 2 posts
Control of the Community (Entity) - 15 posts
Fine for not submitting modelo 212 in time ? whose fault? - 3 posts
Part time virtual receptionist easily combined with another job at the computer - 0 posts
What Now - 0 posts
Yamaha Keyboard Repairs? - 0 posts
Scooter insurance - 1 posts
The price of building a villa in Spain - help please - 2 posts
Spanish Limited Company - 2 posts
To the EOS Team?? - 1 posts
To the EOS Team?? - 0 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers lead the way in communicating with their clients - 96 posts
Non Residents Tax - 3 posts
looking for help - 0 posts
Blatant Advert for our Guest House - 0 posts
La Canada Thefts - 5 posts
Malaga Airport Parking...Question - 9 posts
Spanish social security - 9 posts
Equality with community fees - 4 posts
Alternative offered!!!! - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 140

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x