Costa Luz Lawyers lead the way in communicating with their clients

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Congratulations to Maria and her team for starting to provide monthly reports that clearly state the current situation with the individuals case.

The report provides details of the steps already completed and details of the next steps and estimated dates for completion.

The report also includes in detail what happens at each of the steps involved in Litigation i.e. when the Bank does not honour the Bank Guarantee.

This report certainly removes the frustration that everyone feels about not being kept informed and having to constantly pester Lawyers for information.  The information on the report might not be what you want to hear, but at least you know exactly where you are in the process and what is happeneing.

Well done Costa Luz Lawyers

Kel

Like 0      
25 Sep 2009 10:19 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That is brilliant.  Well done Maria and the team.  I think that's an excellent initiative.  I'm sure all your clients will really appreciate that.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
25 Sep 2009 4:34 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thanks a lot.

It has been a big effort of months that is aimed to a better online auto-check information system which hopefully will come soon...

This first issue has had its proper problems as being inaugural, specially  for executive trials. The problems are currently being fixed and a new rectified report will come out early next week.

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

Have a great weekend,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 1:21 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Unfortunately my initial enthusiam for this initiative has been dampened by the fact that reports for December 2009 and January 2010 have not been received and there has not been any communication why or a response to emails.

Hopefully this wiil soon be sorted but it is leading to raised frustration levels again.

Kel

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 1:41 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thanks for  your commentary.

What is your full name? Please let us know so we can send to you the required information.

We sent the last monthly report in December 09 and in January 10 we sent a general email to all our clients explaining that as we are focused on  finishing the intranet,  we will not be sending the monthly report in January and February .

I am very sure you will be delighted with results in March, when the Intranet will be operative. It is beng such a hard work and a challenge and  I would appreciate if you could understand these delays.

Have a great weekend,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 1:53 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Thanks for the quick response Maria, Ihave not received the email about no reports in January or February and neither has someone else I know.

I will PM you with my full name and email address

Kel

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 2:05 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Please do, and well... please take this and any other missing as an apology. I await for your email.

Best regards,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 2:28 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Maria,

PM sent, hopefully it gives you all the details you need and explains why I am so concerned about my case and why my frustration levels are increasing.

Kel

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 2:41 PM by Mollykins Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Maria,

I must also say that I have not received a report for December or any information informing me that there would be no reports for January or February.  I have emailed both yourself and Steven on several occasion but have not had a reply.

After the initial enthusiasm for the reports I am now somewhat disappointed and flustrated. My case begun in June 08 and the case has not been excepted by the courts yet!!  I know of someone else who had a case against the same developer/development and I beleive have had their deposits refunded. Yet mine has not  been accepted by the courts yet.

Would it not have been better if you took all the cases you have with the same developer/development  to the courts together?

Kind regards

Linda

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 2:42 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Passed to the person in charge who will be answering to you shortly.

Best wishes,

Maria L. de Castro

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
05 Feb 2010 3:40 PM by SIMONE12 Star rating in DEVON. 23 posts Send private message

kelju and Mollykins, just to let you know that ive not recieved any monthly report for December, January, Febuary neither.

Maria i will PM you my name and email address now. Thanks

Mollykins regarding case began June 2008, ur in same boat as me, accept i still have no sentance from judge and my case started september 2007. I hope everybody knows what a very long process an execution of a bank guarentee takes.

All hang in their!

Like 0      
06 Feb 2010 5:34 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Linda and Simone:

Please email me so I can check on what happened with your monthly report. Anyhow, the intranet is about to be launched ( at the begining of March) and you all will then have 24/7 direct access to the status of your file with no need of more monthly reports.

In addittion, we are also doing new extra efforts to try to speed the processes in Courts, which, I need to say, it does not depend on us in the ultimate, but on Courts workload.

New strategies are also being studied so I need to say that due to the effort of many people around me, you all are well protected.

Have a great Saturday!

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
06 Feb 2010 9:02 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Linda: I have Pmed you back and will try to do what it on our hands for speeding your process up.

Simone: Please let me know who you are so I can check on yours too.

Regarding taking all similar cases at once. It is not easy neither advisable because similar  cases do not arrive to the Lawfirm at the same time and because taking them individually offers possibilities ofr taking advtande ones from other ones and not playing all the cards at once.

Best Sunday for tomorrow!

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
07 Feb 2010 2:59 PM by Mollykins Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Maria,

Thank you for your message, I will await further news from you.

Yes, I can see your point with taking the cases to court individually and hopefully if you succeed with one case, others claiming against the same developer/development will have more chance of success!

Keep fighting for us to receive justice through your courts and restore our faith in your Country!

Kind regards

Linda

This message was last edited by Mollykins on 07/02/2010.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2010 12:52 AM by stokey Star rating. 74 posts Send private message

dear mollykins / linda can you explain the "monthly report" you mentioned in an earlier post, as I have never heard of one, , I did email maria to ask about this, , hopefully my question on this communication report , of which I was previously unaware , will  surely  be  coming almost as  soon as your answer did through the forum , yours sam 

This message was last edited by stokey on 10/02/2010.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2010 7:37 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Stokey: Monthly reports were intended for those clients who are under the litigation stage. They are in stand by now, till the begining of March, when we will be starting with the online auto-update-system.

As always, we are available through emails and will be communicating relevant events in every case.

I have no problem about clarifying these matters here in the general forum but  but they might no be of interest for everyone.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
10 Feb 2010 6:48 PM by stokey Star rating. 74 posts Send private message

thank you maria for your response on the,forum,,  I have asked this question to you by email directly before my post,  but, as you say, your reply on the forum may save you and  other clients time regarding similar questions regarding monthly reports, yours  SAM

This message was last edited by stokey on 11/02/2010.

Like 0      
11 Feb 2010 9:06 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thanks Sam

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
24 Mar 2010 1:28 AM by Estepona Dreamer Star rating in UK. 1 posts Send private message

I note with Interest the concerns on the forum about lack of monthly updates & Maria's responce "They are in stand by now, till the begining of March, when we will be starting with the online auto-update-system"

It is now 24 March and still no news?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Like 0      
24 Mar 2010 6:17 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Again...a delay. THe mother of the programmer is going through tests due to a cancer and that is again dalaying the system. We are contacting a new programmer today and hope, hope to have the programme finished very quickly.

In the meantime we are sending an update to all our clients.

We have failures, we do... the good thing is that we acknowledge them openly and try to solve them as best as we can.

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Non Residents Tax - 3 posts
looking for help - 0 posts
Blatant Advert for our Guest House - 0 posts
La Canada Thefts - 5 posts
Malaga Airport Parking...Question - 9 posts
Spanish social security - 9 posts
Equality with community fees - 4 posts
Alternative offered!!!! - 12 posts
Horizontal Property Act, Section 17 - 6 posts
CAM charges - 12 posts
Are Today's Newspapers Boring? - 5 posts
La Herradura. Montesinos - 3 posts
Uk Shopping In Spain - Consumer Advisor - 13 posts
Spanish banks on the ropes - 0 posts
Exciting, special scooter for sale! - 0 posts
VERY DISTINCTIVE JETSKI STOLEN FROM TORREVIEJA AREA. 3000 EURO REWARD. - 12 posts
Yet More UK Taxation... - 1 posts
Why are there no English speaking staff at Endesa Costa Del Sol offices - 8 posts
Looking for a healthier diet and lifestyle? - 4 posts
Who'd buy in Spain after this stark warning? - 20 posts
Polaris World - no thanks - 39 posts
Brand New Boxed 42inch LCD tv - 3 posts
Shipping Furniture to Murcia/Cartagena - 3 posts
Help! Spanish Banks: Minimum amount left in?/Regular transfers - 9 posts
JET 2 FLIGHTS - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 97

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x