Electricity Bills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by Laineechad Star rating in Manchester and Las F.... 43 posts Send private message

Laineechad´s avatar

Can anyone let me know if a direct debit for electricity is taken out each month or every 2 months, we are struggling to understand our bank statements, we have an apartment  which we only really use for about 6 weeks each year, also does anyone know the difference between Iberdrola Cur and Iberdrola Distribucion.  We seem to have gone from last year paying completely over the top amounts to this year not paying anywhere near the same amount.

Thankyou

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 7:08 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Hi Laineechad, I have just spent an hour on the phone from the Uk trying to sort my account out. That is twice in the last month. We were getting bills all over the place. They have been estimating one bill, then an actual bill the next month, then another estimate the next month. We have had bills up to 65 Euros and have not even been there.

I got a meter reading last month and have managed to extract my second refund from them. I agreed to then pay them 24 Euros a month as a standing order. However, they have changed all the contract numbers and this information has got lost. I believe this may have happened to a lot of accounts according to the lady I've just spoken to. I have now agreed with her to take 24 Euros every month starting from 1st September. We shall see. I rang them on 0034 901202020 and pressed one a couple of times, then listen out for electrcity which was 1 again I think. I then got a human being and I said, 'Buenos Dias, Hablo Ingles' and I was transferred to someone who spoke good English. I think I've got it sorted this time, fingers and toes crossed! Good luck. Kevin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for a property swap in Costa Del Sol - 2 posts
Is it me, or is this a load of old rubbish!?! - 8 posts
Early retirement in Spain??? - 9 posts
Anyone feeling sorry for the Aussies? - 0 posts
Animal abuse... thank God someone has some sense ! - 5 posts
Anyone need any help? - 4 posts
Monarch London Gatwick to Murcia - 5 posts
Moving to Spain in 2 months - 2 posts
Hidden charges - 4 posts
2nd hand car sales - 9 posts
weekenders - 1 posts
Plaiting Onions!! - 3 posts
Gisela ... - 28 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS - 0 posts
Moors & Christains Fiesta - 2 posts
Fly screens - 6 posts
Making a Will in Spain - 9 posts
Market trading - 3 posts
'silver fish' - 3 posts
moving in November but dont know where to ! - 7 posts
6 month stepping stone............any suggestions ?? please help !! - 4 posts
Have I done something wrong?? - 4 posts
Off-plans that never get off the ground....but not in Spain! - 0 posts
cam online banking - 4 posts
Inhertitance tax on home - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x