Looking for a property swap in Costa Del Sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by MLG Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hello there..

We are looking at going to spend a week or two on the Costa Del Sol at the end of October and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a property swap.

We own a lovely 2 bed apartment on the Costa Blanca in a town called Almoradi, 25 minutes south of Alicante. We don't live in it full time, but use it for holidays (we live in Egypt) so it would not be necessary for the swap to happen at the same time. You could take the same amount of time at a time to suit you.

We are looking for somewhere for just the two of us so a one bedroom place would be fine but it would be good to be somewhere near a busy town or resort as we want to do some sight seeing and get a good look at the area.

If this idea is of interest to anyone, please PM me and I can send you more information on our apartment.

Many thanks..

Like 0      
24 Aug 2009 8:46 PM by alexa Star rating. 71 posts Send private message

Have you looked at joining www.dialanexchange.com

You let someone book however many weeks at your property that you wish to make available (you can choose which weeks) and then that allows you to book the same amount of weeks anywhere from the UK to Australia. You have to plan ahead a bit though as they get booked up but there is usually quite a lot of choice in Spain.

It doesn't cost anything to join but they charge an admin fee when you make a booking which if it is Europe is £74.

hope this helps, have a look at their website.

Jan

Like 0      
25 Aug 2009 10:14 AM by MLG Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Many thanks for the website link...looks very interesting, never ocurred to me we could 'bank' a week of our own place and trade it for someone elses place. Will certainly look into it.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Is it me, or is this a load of old rubbish!?! - 8 posts
Early retirement in Spain??? - 9 posts
Anyone feeling sorry for the Aussies? - 0 posts
Animal abuse... thank God someone has some sense ! - 5 posts
Anyone need any help? - 4 posts
Monarch London Gatwick to Murcia - 5 posts
Moving to Spain in 2 months - 2 posts
Hidden charges - 4 posts
2nd hand car sales - 9 posts
weekenders - 1 posts
Plaiting Onions!! - 3 posts
Gisela ... - 28 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS - 0 posts
Moors & Christains Fiesta - 2 posts
Fly screens - 6 posts
Making a Will in Spain - 9 posts
Market trading - 3 posts
'silver fish' - 3 posts
moving in November but dont know where to ! - 7 posts
6 month stepping stone............any suggestions ?? please help !! - 4 posts
Have I done something wrong?? - 4 posts
Off-plans that never get off the ground....but not in Spain! - 0 posts
cam online banking - 4 posts
Inhertitance tax on home - 1 posts
Catastral value - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x