PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION PLEASE JOIN US

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Feb 2009 12:00 AM by chelmsford Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

This is for all you unhappy clients of Polarisworld, there is a small group of El Mirador clients, who Polarisworld will not return our deposits for a property they are not going to build.  We are going to make a stand against Polarisworld and SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - because we are British it does not mean you can treat us all like idots!  They have no legal rights to withhold our monies. Polaris customer services ignore all correspondence from our Solicitors and from ourselves - why should we have to pay court expenses when we are not in the wrong here!

I have followed other forums and we know that there are several other people being treated badly by Polaris, clients from all different complex's - so LETS GET TOGETHER and sort this company out once and for all.   Please Please call me on 01245 321847.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2009 2:27 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

With no ittention of criticising any particular company ( according to EOS rules), I just wanted to send to you my encouragement as I do think that peaceful demonstration tells on how english speaking and getting to know on their rights in Spain more and more.

As always, big thanks to all in EOS which contributes to that.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
09 Feb 2009 8:30 PM by red devil vince Star rating in Cannock Staffs. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Chelmsford

I am with you all the way.We should have rights to at least an answer to our correspondence, our emails and calls.

Count me in

Red Devil Vince Mirador M1210

Like 0      
18 Feb 2009 4:24 PM by lowinverted Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Polaris are dererrfing payments of 5.5m to the local council. If they cant pay them, then there is little cance for anyone else.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Telephone Systems - 0 posts
My favourite restaurant in Costa Blanca - 8 posts
taking your dog to Spain - 16 posts
Clover Estates / Procoal - 1 posts
5 BERTH LEFT HAND DRIVE FIAT DUCATO-SIR MOBIL 1994 - FOR SALE - 0 posts
Co-owner or Not? - 10 posts
UK Spanish magazines closing down - 4 posts
Abusive agent commissions ... 40% !!! - 11 posts
Power of Attoney - 6 posts
Double Bed Mattress And Base For Sale - 0 posts
Use of Email to notify/call an AGM - 3 posts
Bilingual State Schools Near Malaga? - 6 posts
Another victory for our lawyer . - 10 posts
Delivery of goods from the UK - 6 posts
I'm not good enough for an Algorfa forum - 1 posts
Free Sky TV - 3 posts
1.9 stalite dish &sky box with card for sale - 12 posts
table tennis table, exterior wanted - 7 posts
Repossession - 1 posts
Private messages HELP PLEASE!!! - 11 posts
Dunelm offer... wow ! - 0 posts
Buying off plan - 4 posts
Van space to and from UK. - 1 posts
New To Forum - 1 posts
lisa stych-waterlily1975 - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x