EASYJET WINTER FLIGHT SCHEDULE HAS BEEN RELEASED

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Have just booked our flights for November/December.

Baggage charge now £6 each way.

Not the easiest site to use as they are now pushing you to accept their insurance, I wonder how many people get caught out by this

Still the cheapest if you're able to use them, £9 tax out and £5 in, can't be bad.  Also £1.75 to use a debit card, if you can combine all your flights under the same booking  you still pay the same amount.   

Unfortunately we wont be able to spend New Year in Spain as OH has to work this year

We've decided to go out for Chinese New Year instead

This message was last edited by semijubilada on 7/11/2008.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 11:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Semi, we had a thread already, look >>>>>>>>  Winter flights

I posted we'd booked with Easyjet for winter. We paid £5 per hold bag (booked flights on 3rd July Bristol to Murcia) but I just checked & did see they've gone up to £6 each bag each way now, as you've pointed out.

When are you going in December ? We're over 14th Dec to 9th Jan

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 12:43 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

We always go end of November to beginning of December, that way C can come out for his two weekend off.  That time of year he's unable to get leave so luckily the flights are cheaper so he can get two in for the price on one return flight in the summer.

We return home 8 December so our paths won't cross this time.

I did look for a thread before I posted but as Stansted is normally the last to be released I don't think I missed any bargain fares.

Like 0      
14 Jul 2008 9:07 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar
Gatwick winter flights released this evening - some good deals in school holidays.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 7:51 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Still haven't received notification from EasyJet about flights, perhaps they wait until all airports are released before they send the info?

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 9:47 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Luton has been released Pat

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 10:19 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Hi Pat was wondering about Luton and now you've answered me, must have felt the telepathic waves.

Stansted is our preferred airport although I have flown from Luton occasionally.

When we flew home a couple of Sundays ago we had some Luton travellors on our plane as their flight had been cancelled.

We did wonder what the problem was as several people were complaining to EasyJet representatives whilst we were waiting to check-in.

As Luton is their base I thought it was strange to be cancelling a flight to there.  But then as a budget airline I suppose not having spare aircrafts is the way they keep their prices down.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 10:33 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Semi, we always go from Luton as yet never had any problems, we would be silly not to as we are only fifteen minutes from airport.      I don't no why a plane should have been cancelled strange.  But anything can happen nowdays.  I cannot book anything at the moment as waiting on a hospital appointment for Roy about his eyes.  You say your in London so I would think you could use either Stanstead or Luton,  am I wrong.     Regards Pat 

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 12:00 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
We're registered with Easyjet for email notification of flights from Bristol to Murcia & Alicante but we've not had any for some time now. 

We used to receive these emails a day before the new flights were published so we could be the first to book & prices were much lower than 24 hrs later but then we started getting the email a few days after their site showed the new flights which was incredibly annoying. 

We just watch the forums now & check every few hours on Easyjet site. 

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 7:58 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Pat, time travel wise I'm equal distance to both airports but I M25/M1 snarls up it takes a lot longer.  I live quite near to the start of the M11 and have the facility to get home via coach and train should the need arise from Stansted.

Luton's a bit different and I'd have to go into London and out again if I was unable to get a lift home OH (we rarely travel home together due to his work commitments so I always book a flight time where he can pick me up 

Like 0      
16 Jul 2008 1:34 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Booked our Xmas flights with Monarch way back in April, can't understand why Easyjet, take so long releasing their dates.
We got brillant prices with Monarch LGW - ALC £109 each inc. taxes etc., etc.,
Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

For Georgia - 1 posts
obtaining an nie - 0 posts
Euribor Rates - 39 posts
Personal Tax Allowance. - 3 posts
Telefonica Television - 2 posts
DAVE HILL - 1 posts
Completing in a couple of weeks - 7 posts
Sky free to view card - 4 posts
Mores wedding anniversary...congrats - 15 posts
SO MUCH doom and gloom (sadly) on forum lately, don't you think ? - 1 posts
WARNING - VALLEY ROMANO COMPLEX (FOOTBALL VILLAGE) - 16 posts
This is a question for Maria de Castro - Purchase of Off-Plan house. - 3 posts
Just completing on the Veranda complex in Playa Vera and need some info. on the area - 6 posts
Please send me your stories about relocating to/retiring in Spain! - 0 posts
Basic House / Apartment question - 2 posts
Jewels50 - 7 posts
Accident at Calahonda - 4 posts
Euro MPs get tough on airline ads - 12 posts
Alpha-Omega British school - 2 posts
Cogilcodos is in bankruptcy. - 1 posts
BAYLINER 175 BOWRIDER 2004 - 9 posts
Free to Air Satellite TV - 5 posts
Baby's Hostage Crisis at a Costa Blanca clinic - 0 posts
Be on your guard - 14 posts
Completion at los altos de la pedrera bigastro - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x