Do not use

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Mar 2007 4:53 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hi Toto !

I can not believe that you are recomending people to "use" sales people to view and view without the slightest intention to buy.... why is that? You know very well that the one ending up "paying for the party" is the salesman who has to drive....600....700 km  during 3 or 4 days and then on top of a "face" for not being able to sell to the "highly caressed, qualified and nurtured client" by telemarketers like you?

Toto, some of those salesmen/women are your friends..... they have been for years....... some of them had got into scheisse up till the neck so everybody could collect in spite of the "sharks" ready to eat everything... You know very well what I am talking about.... remember the checks that nobody expected?

I really do not know what are you thinking to do.......... are you saying that a telemarketer, who has a salary, no costs except transport to the office, will make ANY appointment so a sales person with no salary whatsoever will go out to "touristically tour" people? Who wins in a situation like that?  I as a salesman, many times had to tour "lemons" on a Sunday morning...... so the telemarketer could get their € 200.- bonuses for an "x" ammount of appointments with clients made in a month.....

Cheers Toto, I wish you the best of lucks whatever you decide to do, you were a good telemarketer, I remember you well, maybe we will end up working together again.

Juan.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2007 12:08 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Let me be the one to set the record STRAIGHT - its a mere 0.5 - accident at birth or was it in my adolesence - whenever it was it was long ago and never been the same since - noelandwilma not sure why 12 would be harsh - unless you are all talking about something else? Would have thought 12 would be good - isnt it? Not that I am but it would be if I was.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
23 Mar 2007 2:29 PM by noelandwilma Star rating in Loughborough/Porto F.... 86 posts Send private message

oops, these new glasses are causing me to be dyslexic, I thought it read ' you would want to be 1' not ' would you want to be 1' .

Sorry to have cast aspersions in your direction, Smiley, completely unintentional, Rose1 obviously knows you better than you do

This message was last edited by noelandwilma on 3/23/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Planning permission - 0 posts
Habitation License - 1 posts
Webcam - 9 posts
Cudeca on Canal Sur - 0 posts
Spanish Healthcare - 4 posts
PRINCESS KRISTINA properties - 22 posts
TONIGHT " SICK IN THE SUN" REPORTS ON EXPATS IN SPAIN - 0 posts
Commercial Rentals or Market Stall in Estepona - 3 posts
Golf in the Duquesa area - 3 posts
CAR HIRE IN SPAIN (REVIEWS WEBSITE) - 0 posts
IDENTITY CARDS - 9 posts
Disney in Spain? - 19 posts
Mortgage for short term - 3 posts
GPS THEFT - 0 posts
Great music .. well, I like it.......... - 2 posts
la tercia real - 6 posts
Illegal builds - 6 posts
Appartment to Rent - 0 posts
Do Agents "split" commission ? - 10 posts
Never on time! Here's why - 1 posts
Emma's Fund - 2 posts
TREVOR MCDONALD PROGRAMME MONDAY 29TH - 20 posts
ROYAL CABAPINO - 1 posts
4sale - 8 posts
Buying in a polaris resort - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x