Golf in the Duquesa area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Hi..can anybody recommend any 18 hole courses near to Duquesa area which are interesting but not too costly?

Regards

John

Like 0      
29 Jan 2007 2:15 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar

Have a look at this webpage www.golf-service.com  You can get discounts at the local courses.  The average at the minute is approx €85 for two people and a buggy sharing.

La Duquesa, Estepona and the new Dona Julia are all nice courses.

This message was last edited by sunnyside on 1/29/2007.

Like 0      
29 Jan 2007 2:38 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Thanks...i will try them in the coming months...i need to either get a new set of clubs for spain or buy in uk and ship out my older clubs...do you know the relative costs of clubs ie spain v uk?

Regards

John

Like 0      
29 Jan 2007 3:11 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
John, I'm not sure, but I think you'll find clubs cheaper in the UK. We looked at clubs last summer in Spain, thinking we might get some cheaper clubs to leave there, and weren't impressed by the prices at all! And that's us coming from here, Dubai, where they are quite a bit more expensive than the UK! I know, for sure, that places where we looked were more expensive than here in Dubai (and, I promise you, Dubai is not cheap, even though we don't have the added 17.5pc VAT!!).

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CAR HIRE IN SPAIN (REVIEWS WEBSITE) - 0 posts
IDENTITY CARDS - 9 posts
Disney in Spain? - 19 posts
Mortgage for short term - 3 posts
GPS THEFT - 0 posts
Great music .. well, I like it.......... - 2 posts
la tercia real - 6 posts
Illegal builds - 6 posts
Appartment to Rent - 0 posts
Do Agents "split" commission ? - 10 posts
Never on time! Here's why - 1 posts
Emma's Fund - 2 posts
TREVOR MCDONALD PROGRAMME MONDAY 29TH - 20 posts
ROYAL CABAPINO - 1 posts
4sale - 8 posts
Buying in a polaris resort - 10 posts
Car Hire - 7 posts
Where to live on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Property to rent in Estepona - 17 posts
Building permit - 24 posts
Los Granados del Mar - 1 posts
TONIGHT .. C4 A PLACE IN THE SUN, HOME OR AWAY ..LONDON / MARBELLA - 3 posts
Kristina Szekely involved in the Malaya case? - 12 posts
I.V.F. and completion - 5 posts
air conditioning - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x