I need some websites!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I am looking to buy some existing websites for some test purposes, they should be preferably Spain or travel related.

If you have a website you no longer have a need for, or know someone that does, then please PM me with details including how much you want for it.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 8:02 PM by promedia Star rating in Cheshire/Riviera del.... 134 posts Send private message

Justin take a look at the www.rivieradelsol.co.uk website.

its started as a site for the owners property, but i think the URL was so good that it kept being found.

Today it hosts a great forum for riviera chat, but i feel it could do with some "eye candy" enhancements, but on a much more local scale, rather than the generic "Eye on Spain" format. There is a thread on the forum asking them to become the voice of Riviera del sol and expand the information to host the grand community website for the area, but no response.....

Not sure if you would get anywhere, but if not it might be an interesting proposition to see how many url's you could get named after the towns along the CdS and then get your developers to create a standard format layout for all of them.

see how you go

Ian Cook - Golf Gardens Miraflores - The best place to live on the Costa del Sol

"A day without sunshine is like.................night"

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 9:03 PM by bobandgretta Star rating in We live in Newark,No.... 15 posts Send private message

bobandgretta´s avatar

I don't have any websites but I would like to contact member Janie351 regarding living at Entre Naranjos, when I try to send a private message it comes up with "members email address not found"  Can you help?

bobandgretta

Like 0      
13 Apr 2008 9:13 PM by bobandgretta Star rating in We live in Newark,No.... 15 posts Send private message

bobandgretta´s avatar

On reflection would www.seekersspain.co.uk, or www.ownersabroad.co.uk or www.thinkspain.com be the sort of thing you're looking for, we have used them in our property searches

Hope it helps

This message was last edited by bobandgretta on 4/13/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gas Bareque Licence??????????? - 1 posts
Wonderful Alcaidesa - 3 posts
Gran Mirador Rio Park Muchamiel 13 MISSING PEOPLE WANTED READ MR ANDY. - 0 posts
Mr Andy - 1 posts
Disappearing developers - what is the right course of action - 7 posts
How to find a thread - 3 posts
Spanish property prices up! - 3 posts
PARKING AT TERMINAL 2 ALICANTE? - 2 posts
Splitting a parcela - 1 posts
Villa @ La campaneta County of Orihuela - 2 posts
Buy/Sell/Rent Free Online Advertising - 0 posts
Estepona Primary Schools Please - 0 posts
Estepona Agent Agents Please - 3 posts
Estepona Urbs - Which ones are nice?? - 1 posts
UK property falling as well as Spain's - 11 posts
Buying Tax Free Scam - 18 posts
Marina de Dona Julia, Casares - 1 posts
P.W. time table - 4 posts
breach of contract - 1 posts
message for debbie and paul (payton) - 0 posts
Swimming Pool maintenance ? - 6 posts
Complete in two weeks - any last minute advice? - 36 posts
Cordoba Accommodation? - 1 posts
Can someone shed some light for me ! ( and hope) - 1 posts
How long to switch on the services ? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x