THANK U SMILEY!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Robdem Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Smiley!

We just want to say a HUGE thank you for all your hard work on our behalf. After going through 2 previous brokers who did NOT deliver what they said they could, I am grateful for one of our friends who is a member of this forum who passed me your details.

We really thought we were going to lose our property and after paying the deposit as well!

But you pulled out all the stops for us and amazingly not only got us a lower monthly payment, not only did you listen to us and find the best offer for us, but you managed to do it in so little time as well.

Finally we have our dream home and we want to thank you very, very much for holding our hands through all of this.

We look forward to seeing you next time we are over to thank you properly and if anyone would like a mortgage broker recomendation, then we will are only too pleased to highly recomend Smiley otherwise known as Patrick.

Robbie and Denise

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 9:07 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
29 Aug 2007 10:40 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Thanks guys all in a days work really but it is lovely to know when one is appreciated - I know you believe that I thought you started out as the clients from hell (I didnt - honest!!) but I guess that was down to the experience you had elsewhere - I hope your dream home will be everything you want it to be and brings you many years of enjoyment - sitting on the terrace watching the sunset sipping something cool and fruity - its what its all about!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 8:50 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

Hi Patrick

Just want to echo Robbie and Denises message - many many thanks for all your help in achieving a mortgage for us.  As two "recycled teenagers" we knew we were pushing our luck, but you came up trumps, not only getting us a mortgage in the first place, but actually managing to get the mortgage of our choice - that must have taken some doing!!  Len thanks you too for keeping me relatively stress free with your cheerful e-mails during the process.  We cant wait now to actually realize our dream and sit on the terrace in the sunshine with a bottle of plonk!!

Hope to catch up with you once on the CDS

Regards Mim xx

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 9:11 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi guys always aim to please especially for such a lovely young couple as yourselves - recycled teenagers - hmm I like that - fits you both perfectly. It was a great pleasure meeting you both and an even greater pleasure being able to get you what you wanted (despite the odds) - just put on my doleful bassett hound look and said please sir can I have some more - guess I must have appealed to the right sense of justice in the underwriting department.

Re the bottle of wine.......does this mean I get to sip a little of the plonk with you?? By the way has Lilliana confirmed dates for you?? She has everything she needs from my side so guess its all down to her.

Very best to you both

xx (especially for you Mim) 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
24 Sep 2007 9:36 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

Hi, havent quite managed a completion date from Liliana yet, funds in the process of being transferred at moment, but we hope to complete early next week - or is that pushing it a bit?  Of course you are invited for the plonk!!

Regards Mim xx

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 7:27 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Looking forward to it my angel (dont tell Len I said that - or anyone else for that matter)

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 8:04 PM by mimmie Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

It will be our secret!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fantastic learning site .. you GOTTA look, can't explain it briefly. - 0 posts
Mosquito repellants suitable for infants - 5 posts
Looking for furniture - 0 posts
Reserving an apartment off plan in Monte Aledo - 0 posts
Music? - 4 posts
Looking for furniture - 2 posts
Survival Guide from Summer Visitors. - 18 posts
Bringing a dog from France. - 6 posts
Arthritis Support Groups - 5 posts
EOS "Elping our Salvation" Thread - 7 posts
Arcos de la frontera - 1 posts
Hello, hoping you're all friendly! - 18 posts
´Hi it´s me!!!! - 2 posts
PO Boxs - 8 posts
finally hello!!!!!!! - 2 posts
Too old to find work? - 0 posts
Hi Low - 1 posts
Poor correspondence addressing - 6 posts
Where are you Juan Pánzon - 0 posts
Feb 2008 Half Term - 6 posts
Need some help logging onto new development forums!! - 4 posts
Ryanair to charge £2 per person per flight for check in - 3 posts
Looking for a gardener + maintainance person in Benalmadena - 0 posts
Too old? - 7 posts
Hello - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x