Looking for furniture

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Gosnold Star rating in Benalmadena. 7 posts Send private message

I sold my new 2 bed apartment and took the furniture with me as I was going to purchase a property elsewhere. Unfortunately circumstances changed and I have all the furniture being stored in my house. Hence the reason I want to sell it. The furniture is new and totally complete with everything that you would need even down to kids games for the  x box! As an ex property management and rental agent I knew what was required in an apartment to make it feel like home and rent well. If you would like to know more about what I have to sell please contact me on ajgosnold@yahoo.com and I will be happy to let you know more. Please note that the furniture is sold as a complete pack and I will not seperate.

This message was last edited by Gosnold on 8/27/2007.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2007 5:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Gosnold

Put your post in here click on blue link >>> Furnishing your property if you want more to see it as this is just where newbies say a quick hello then go onto other boards. It would be helpful for others to know where the furniture is too as Spain's a helluva size country !

You shouldn't give out your email address either as it's a public forum & not safe. Ask members to send you a PM instead.

Welcome to EOS.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/27/2007.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2007 6:36 PM by Gosnold Star rating in Benalmadena. 7 posts Send private message

Hi,

Forgot to mention that the furniture is in Benalmadena on the Costa del Sol. Thanks for that.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Survival Guide from Summer Visitors. - 18 posts
Bringing a dog from France. - 6 posts
Arthritis Support Groups - 5 posts
EOS "Elping our Salvation" Thread - 7 posts
Arcos de la frontera - 1 posts
Hello, hoping you're all friendly! - 18 posts
´Hi it´s me!!!! - 2 posts
PO Boxs - 8 posts
finally hello!!!!!!! - 2 posts
Too old to find work? - 0 posts
Hi Low - 1 posts
Poor correspondence addressing - 6 posts
Where are you Juan Pánzon - 0 posts
Feb 2008 Half Term - 6 posts
Need some help logging onto new development forums!! - 4 posts
Ryanair to charge £2 per person per flight for check in - 3 posts
Looking for a gardener + maintainance person in Benalmadena - 0 posts
Too old? - 7 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Which website to sell my property? - 3 posts
Which website to sell my property? - 13 posts
Car - 18 posts
grupo location - 2 posts
Opions on Estate Agents - 10 posts
Property Problems? ITV Documentary - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x