Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by A.J.bimson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

wE HAVE BOUGHT IN lOS ALCAZARES ON THE mAR mENOR IT IS LOVELY ANY ONE AGREE

Like 0      
03 Aug 2007 11:59 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi AJ

Couldn't agree more. we are up the road in Santiago de la ribera and go back and fore to LA to see our friends. Have tried a lot of restaurants in the area too. Mar Menor is heaven!!!!  Good choice

Hope you have as much fun as we do. 2 weeks tomorrow I will be IN the mar menor.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 12:18 AM by A.J.bimson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

We stayed in Santiago de la rebera when we where over on a veiwing trip.  I really liked the place the company we were with had just sold the last of the apartments there .  We finally settled on L..A  we are in Puerto Marina and like it very much.  Have you beenon the boat trip to the island ? We have not got round to that yet. I think all of the Mar Menor is really nice and not too comercalised. 

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 9:40 AM by David Courtney Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi AJ,

We live on La Torre Golf Resort in Roldan, but our Solicitor is in Los Alcazares, so we go there quite often. It is a lovely place and we are only about 15km from there.

Regards

David and Linda Courtney

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 11:05 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Aj, Linda and david

We are organising a night out end of August so if you are over you are welcome to join us. Puerto Marina is lovely. I wonder if it was our apartments that were sold out, they did sell pretty quickly, we were lucky to get one of the last ones. All finished now and very happy there.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 3:57 PM by David Courtney Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi Candyfloss,

Thanks very much for the invite, but although we have bought our apartment on La Torre, we will not be moving out until September because we are waiting for the gas, water and electricity to be connected. By the way where is Puerto Marina?

Best Regards,

David and Linda

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 4:21 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi David and Linda,

you're welcome. Never mind, we are out again end of september so you never know, maybe then. I'm almost sure Puerto Marina is just by El Patio restaurant near the square in LA just set back a bit. I remember we viewed property there when we were looking to buy. Good luck with your purchase. We completed in January and are still connected to builders supply.  I have got the right place have I AJ?

Like 0      
05 Aug 2007 10:03 AM by A.J.bimson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Yes David candyfloss is right with her location of Puerto Marina we are very happy with the area we are 10mins walk from the beach and bares and restaurants

Like 0      
05 Aug 2007 10:03 AM by A.J.bimson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Yes David candyfloss is right with her location of Puerto Marina we are very happy with the area we are 10mins walk from the beach and bares and restaurants

Like 0      
05 Aug 2007 12:19 PM by Roda Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Hi all.

We are Hildur and Elvar from Iceland and we  have a apartment on Rodagolf. It is a great place and we like it a lott. We are renting it out and sofar it has gone ok. If any of you or your frends needs a place to stay then place email me : hilduret@hotmail.com

Best regards Hildur and Elvar.

Like 0      
05 Aug 2007 12:48 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Hildur and Elvar again.

You really should post this in HERE for maximum effect >> Renting your property - Short term & also remove your email address for security reasons (see forum rules)

Anyone can click on your "Send private message to Roda  to contact you.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2007 5:50 PM by hotbananas2001 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi

We are moving to the LA area next spring.  We fell in love with the area having been up and down most of the coast from Gandia to Estapona searching for a place to relocate to.  We are flexible on exactly where we settle in the area but it will be near the Mar Menor and probably south of LA.

We are going to move out with our 3 youngest children aged 11, 12 and 15 after the eldest one does her GCSEs.  We hope to get them into good state schools and have been told that there are a couple of good ones near LA and also further south in the Mar Menor - or one may be part funded.  Does anyone have any knowledge of these schools that they can pass onto us? 

Also we will probably rent initially and would be looking for a 4 -5 bed house near the schools that would allow us to bring a dog (a well-behaved mature lassie collie).  Does anyone know of such a place for rent privately or of agencies that we could approach? 

Finally, me and the 2 girls love horse-riding and really want to get a horse when we come out - does anyone know of anywhere to keep horses in that area?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Julie and Gary

Like 0      
16 Oct 2007 8:24 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Hia

Sorry - can't help with schools but know of a few riding stables in the area if thats of any help. My daughter used to go riding at Rancho de la Fuente in Los Belones near La Manga Golf (very spirited horses!) & know they do livery but this may be a bit far away depending on where you end up. There is a riding stables in LA, it's on the airport road on the right hand side going from LA to airport but haven't used them.

Good luck with your plans.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2007 10:30 PM by hotbananas2001 Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Annie

Thanks for this - I like the idea of the spirited horses and will definitely try them out!

Julie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Nanny State...Forum - 0 posts
I have a meeting at Manilva town hall on Wednesday - 1 posts
El Moscatel - Manilva - 7 posts
Air Conditioning and Security Grills - 2 posts
Bodega Andaluz - Manilva - 2 posts
Mnailva what is it like - 1 posts
Large group / families wishing to relaocate ? - 0 posts
feral cats - help !! - 5 posts
Learn to speak Spanish online - 2 posts
Long let 2 villas Alhaurin de la Torre, 19/10/08 to 19/04/08, 500€ each - 0 posts
Almeria or Murcia Airport? - 4 posts
Just wanted to say - 27 posts
John & Julie B - New to this site - 1 posts
JET2 Flights - 12 posts
Long Let - New 3 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse nr. Villamartin/San Miguel de Salinas - 2 posts
Cellophane wrap - 5 posts
Mar Azul International School - 6 posts
LONG LET REQUIRED - 3 posts
Is this a silly question, - 11 posts
Want to take my dog to spain to live - 1 posts
Just joined - 5 posts
Just Joined - 5 posts
The Bridge at Balsicas. - 4 posts
Train link from Costa Del Sol to southern France - 4 posts
Suite Del Mar - CDS - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x