Boat Trip

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Aug 2013 10:27 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the exactly where the boat goes from near to Los Alcazares? I've seen the trip advertised, but not sure where the pick up point is. 

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 8:13 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

I seem to recall it is close to where the mud baths are.  If you find it, tell us about the experience. We have been thinking about it.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 10:45 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Flossy
Long time no hear so hope all is well.

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 12:22 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Do you mean the trip to La Manga? If so the boat goes from Santiago del Ribera  seafront .

Jean

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 2:14 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar
There is also a ferry that goes from La Manga to Los Alcazares in the summer

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 2:35 PM by steone Star rating in Santiago de la Riber.... 383 posts Send private message

There is a boat that goes from Santiago de la Ribera to 'La Manga'. It takes about 30-40 mins and runs throughout the day and evening.  The boats are every 2 hours as it is the same boat each time. To get to the boat in Santiago de la Ribera go down the 'high street' and at the end turn right and the jetty is about 150 yards along on the left.  From memory the charges are about €4 to €4.5 each way.

Have a good day out

Like 0      
16 Aug 2013 11:20 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi More,

Wha's occurring? laugh

Thanks everyone for the replies. We are in Santiago, so know the La Manga from there. 

Scubamike, yep, that's the one I've seen passing us on the La Manga trip. I was trying to work out if it picks up in Los Alcazares, or guessing could jump on the Santiago and change over at La Manga? Unless anyone knows the pick up point at LA. Thought it might be near the Encarnacion restaurant, but might be wrong. We'll give it a whirl. There was a trip in Santiago going to Isla Gossa last year, but there was 4 of us and the capitano said he needed 25 people to make the trip. So, never got to leave the dock. Hilarious sitting on the boat in case a coach load turned up at last minute, then chucked off frown

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 16/08/2013.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Foreign Office to complain to Madrid after Gibraltar motorists endure five hour delays - 0 posts
Importance of fencing in garden - 1 posts
IHT a query - 34 posts
Murcia supermarket opening times - 3 posts
Drip irrigation for garden, your views? - 3 posts
Help Re renting around El Chaparral, Torrevieja " - 0 posts
Help wanted - 0 posts
replacing a kindle. - 4 posts
NEAREST BEACH HOTELS/APARTMENTS TO ALMERIA AIRPORT - 0 posts
Crockery, glasses, etc. - Ikea or Supermarket? - 11 posts
Clubhouse Bar/Rest Eroski Centre - 1 posts
bike for sale - 0 posts
Wanted bar fridge and shade sails - 0 posts
Mazarron (where?) crying foul - 9 posts
IS THE SIESTA OUTDATED - 5 posts
car excess - 0 posts
Legal action in UK over spanish properry debt - 25 posts
NIE APPLICATION - 14 posts
MY SPANISH HERO - 0 posts
Theft -a warning to all - 10 posts
Refund Process La Caixa - 0 posts
Promotion Internationals calls for 0€ throughout 2013 - 0 posts
Certificate of Energy Efficiency - 2 posts
Goldcar Car rental has just cheated me - 19 posts
New to the site but need some advice. - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x