replacing a kindle.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Aug 2013 12:46 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Hi,

can anyone tell me when you buy a new kindle will the books already on your

existing kindle be automatically transferred onto the new one.

If not  is there anyway to transfer them manually.

thanks in advance for any replies.

coolyes

Like 0      
13 Aug 2013 1:17 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

If you register them tp the same account books can be shared. I have 3 kindles on my account, my husbands, my old one and my new one and we can share between all three.

Poppyseed

Like 0      
13 Aug 2013 2:12 PM by casperruby Star rating. 165 posts Send private message

All your books are on your kindle amazon account so you go onto the amazon site sign in with your user name and password then on right had side of screen you will see my devices and just add to this.
Hope this helps oh you dont have to restrict this to the kindle as you can add your tablet ie I have my account registered to my phone and my Samsung tablets

Like 0      
13 Aug 2013 9:29 PM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
You can put the Kindle "app" onto your PC or iPad, then make sure all your books are backed up on there - this will happen automatically once you link your PC to your Amazon account. When you add the new Kindle to your Amazon account you then have to "synch" it, which means it will collect all the books you already have. It will also remember what page you are on! But worth having them on the computer or iPad as an additional back-up as well.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
14 Aug 2013 7:19 AM by KERRYB Star rating in Wales & Murcia. 113 posts Send private message

Highly recommend the kindle paperwhite as its the only book reader which can be used outdoors, the quality of the print in bright sunlight is simply stunning.

We have also use the Ipad for indoors but outdoors you simply see a reflection of yourself

as others have said simply sync to your amazon account and all your books will transfer

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

NEAREST BEACH HOTELS/APARTMENTS TO ALMERIA AIRPORT - 0 posts
Crockery, glasses, etc. - Ikea or Supermarket? - 11 posts
Clubhouse Bar/Rest Eroski Centre - 1 posts
bike for sale - 0 posts
Wanted bar fridge and shade sails - 0 posts
Mazarron (where?) crying foul - 9 posts
IS THE SIESTA OUTDATED - 5 posts
car excess - 0 posts
Legal action in UK over spanish properry debt - 25 posts
NIE APPLICATION - 14 posts
MY SPANISH HERO - 0 posts
Theft -a warning to all - 10 posts
Refund Process La Caixa - 0 posts
Promotion Internationals calls for 0€ throughout 2013 - 0 posts
Certificate of Energy Efficiency - 2 posts
Goldcar Car rental has just cheated me - 19 posts
New to the site but need some advice. - 7 posts
Cost of living UK / Spain - 0 posts
If the UK were to give back Gibraltar, what would the Spanish do with it? - 13 posts
Removing property from public register - 4 posts
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID - 0 posts
IS THE CORRECT WAY TO SPELL RECESSION c.o.m.p.l.a.c.e.n.c.y - 0 posts
Hi - Moving to Javea, Costa Blanca in October - a few questions! - 2 posts
Cheapest way to dial uk landlines and mobiles from a spanish landline - 5 posts
Transfer of 10k Euros from Spain (La Caixa "Resident" Account) to UK - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x