YOUR OPINION AND VOICE TO HUMA.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jul 2007 5:54 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
BC????? an old git I may be but not quite that old - although some may beg to differ - still they say there is life in the old Crock yet

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:59 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Smiley, I remember a time when our good friend, JeansSis, tried (in vain) to keep some of you in line so don't you complain we are all having fun in threads as you are the main culprit, along with another, generally.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
BC = before crocodile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  wakey wakey!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:08 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
What you saying ..... its gone down the pan since I entered the forum??

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:27 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Weeeeellll - you mentioned decorum and sucklike, so I looked at the older threads BC and realized what you meant. Sensible discussions about property and licenses and problems.

In fact some guy was rather informative and professional about mortgages as well, believe it or not 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 9:48 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Too true Rixxy, and do you remember him begging Justin week after week for a Black Money thread!!! What did he do with it??? Yep, took it down in a death roll and never had a bite of it again. You wastefull little croc!! Now just go down to the bottom of your pond and bring it back up with one of your enlightening posts.... You´re right Rixxi, in the old BC days he was far more informative. Crocs need love too but this one seems almost human and has become too "touchy feely" ;+)))

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 12:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I've resurrected black money board to top with this, do you like it ?

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 3:41 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Don't know if they were Freudian slips, misspellings or intentional but, if intentional, the use of the work "dickorum" and "sucklike" were brilliant.  If misspellings, how appropriate.  If Freudian slips, morerosados office hours are (>>>>fill in blanks when pubs are closed>>>>>>)

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 7:19 PM by Jakemanzana Star rating in Manzana 3. 45 posts Send private message

Jakemanzana´s avatar

Hi Morerosado, Please can You send me some in a nice big brown envalope

Jake

This message was last edited by Jakemanzana on 7/6/2007.

This message was last edited by Jakemanzana on 7/6/2007.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 7:24 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Bob, you are a cheeky little soul.  "morerosados office hours are (>>>>fill in blanks when pubs are closed>>>>>>)" Yesterday was the only time I've been to the pub in ages, mind you I did have ? pints ! Slept brill, mind.

I meant to put the smiley in here, it was a "conscious action" seeing as Gillespie said "do you remember him (Smiley) begging Justin week after week for a Black Money thread!!! What did he do with it??? Yep, took it down in a death roll and never had a bite of it again." It was to show I'd resurrected that particular board ie .. Black money

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freudian slip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Freudian slip, or parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory or physical action that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind. ... not in Morerosado's case, it wasn't !!!

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/7/2007.

Like 0      
13 Sep 2011 1:47 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

This is of interest to those who have lost their deposits with Huma.

There is a group action being taken against them on a no win no fee arrangement. The leaders of this group have been very successful with other small group actions against developers, banks etc.. There has to be a limited number in the group. The absence of bank guarantees is not a problem. If you would like to learn more please PM me.

This is not a scam or another waste of time and money. You will see from my previous postings that I am fighting to get our money back for everyone.

With no win no fee what have you got to lose?

Regards,

Rambi.

Like 0      
13 Sep 2011 3:00 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Rambi

Rather than make the same posting on every thread you can find why don't you do us all a favour and name this "no win no fee" firm.

Like 0      
13 Sep 2011 3:56 PM by Rambi Star rating in Tenerife, Canary Isl.... 82 posts Send private message

Faro,

I thought I was doing you all a favour, or at least if not all, as many as I can. If that bothers you just ignore the post.

The deal can only work if there are small groups. I have offered to act as a go between for them and process the applicants because it won't work for everyone. For this unpaid work there is a considerable discount to their fee. I am doing this for the benefit of others like myself who have been swindled by this Spanish system which is not working for us.

I trust that answers your question.

Regards,

Rambi..

Like 0      
13 Sep 2011 6:52 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Rambi

It is hard to ignore the same posting on so many threads - a posting which is offering a 'no win no fee' deal.

You say:

'The leaders of this group have been very successful with other small group actions against developers, banks etc.. The absence of bank guarantees is not a problem'

Are you saying that the Lawyers or group leaders for whom you are processing applicants have been successful in cases against Banks where Bank Guarantees do not exist?

To repeat what Faro asked - why don't you name the 'no win no fee' firm on the forum?

We are all angry about the lack of transparency from the Spanish Government, therefore it is vitally important that any possible 'solution' offered to or by victims of this mess is 100% transparent.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mobile phone talking phrasebook !! - 9 posts
BMW 2.8L CONVERTIBLE FOR SALE ON CDS - 30 posts
MOBILE and FIXED LINE INTERNET ACCESS - 0 posts
Breach of COMPLETION DATE Hollwood Hills - 0 posts
Hello i am a newbie - 1 posts
asthma - 3 posts
STOP PRESS re completion & habitation certificates ! 2nd July 2007 - 1 posts
bill and eddy - 2 posts
solicitor required (orihuela costa) - 6 posts
Fantasy Homes By The Sea Wants You! - 0 posts
local fishing spot - 13 posts
A Type Of Key Holder Or Person To Run Errands If Required. - 0 posts
does anyone know the location? - 10 posts
Did you know that your Pet can travel on the same Thomsonfly flight that you are taking? - 6 posts
Buying dogs in Spain - 3 posts
Long Term Rental needed in Playa Flamenca area - 1 posts
Floods in UK - 2 posts
Stamp Out The Bully’s! - 0 posts
any help please - 7 posts
New roundabout - Leaving Torreveija town N332 - Cartegena direction - 7 posts
long term property wanted for rent - 1 posts
NIE Meet in Torrevieja - 3 posts
Directions - 9 posts
looking for someone to take over our client transfer business - 0 posts
Overseas Property Web Sites Buyer - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x